Phone available in Black, White & Red, please pick your colour when applying
Lots to love. Less to spend.
iPhone SE packs Apple’s most powerful chip into Apple’s most popular size at Apple’s most affordable price. It’s just what you’ve been waiting for. Durable glass and aluminium design. Brilliant 4.7-inch Retina HD display.
Apple put the brains of iPhone 11 Pro in the body of iPhone SE. A13 Bionic is the fastest chip ever in a smartphone. So everything feels fluid, whether you’re launching apps, playing the latest games, or exploring new ways to work and play with augmented reality.
The advanced camera system with A13 Bionic brings you Portrait mode, which artfully blurs the background to put the focus on your subject — even when you’re taking selfies.
Depth Control. A simple slider lets you blur the background as much or as little as you like — before or after you take the photo.
Portrait Lighting. Choose from six studio‑quality effects – Studio Light, Natural Light, Contour Light, Stage Light Mono, Stage Light, High-Key Light Mono – then adjust the lighting intensity to show your subject in the best possible light.
Next‑generation Smart HDR knows a face when it sees one, and intelligently relights it to capture more natural‑looking contours and skin tones. It also finesses highlight and shadow detail in the background. So every part of your photo looks amazing.
4K video means you’ll see four times more detail than in 1080p HD video. And extended dynamic range adds greater detail in highlights and shadows.
QuickTake – When a photo op turns into a video op, you can instantly start recording video by just holding the shutter button.
Home sweet Home button. Touch ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone and sign in to apps instantly. You can even use it with Apple Pay to grab a coffee, get a yoga app or shop for sneakers online. All without reaching for your credit card.
Privacy is built in. Everything we make is designed to give you control over your information. All the iMessages you send are encrypted. Fingerprint data is stored on your device, never on Apple servers or in iCloud. Apple Pay doesn’t share your credit card number. And the list goes on.
Survives splashes, sprinkles, sprays, splatters and spills. iPhone SE is water-resistant to 1 metre for 30 minutes. It’s not afraid of a little coffee, tea or soft drink either. And dust? No worries. iPhone SE (2nd generation) is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, with a rating of IP67 (maximum depth of 1 metre for up to 30 minutes).
Bingeworthy battery life. The show must go on. So iPhone SE lets you watch up to 13 hours of video on a single charge. When you do need to power up, just set it down on a wireless charger (sold separately). Or connect to an 18W fast‑charge adapter (sold separately) to go from zero to up to 50 per cent in 30 minutes.
Built for iOS 13. And beyond. iPhone SE is made to run the latest features — and even some that haven’t been invented yet. iOS 13 introduces a bold new look, major updates to the apps you use every day, new ways to help you protect your privacy and improvements across the entire system that make your iPhone even faster and more delightful to use. So you can use Dark Mode, Siri Shortcuts and the new Photos app now. And take advantage of feature and security updates in the future.
True Tone – Dynamically adjusts white balance on the display so images look natural and are easier on your eyes.
Haptic Touch – Press and hold an icon for shortcuts and a slight vibration makes it feel like you’re pressing a real, physical button.
Augmented reality – Run the latest AR apps, which let you measure real‑world objects, map constellations over the stars and more.
Stereo audio recording – iPhone SE records videos in stereo to make the sound as engaging as the picture.
Faster Wi‑Fi and mobile data – Wi-Fi 6 and 4G LTE Advanced can deliver much faster download speeds, whether you’re on Wi-Fi or mobile networks.
Audio Sharing – You and a friend can both rock out to the same playlist by pairing two sets of AirPods or Beats headphones to one iPhone. Compatible with AirPods (1st generation or later), Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo3 Wireless, BeatsX, Beats Studio3 Wireless and Powerbeats3 Wireless, and requires the latest version of iOS.
Dual SIM, dual numbers – Dual SIM with eSIM lets you have both a business number and a personal number on the same iPhone.
- 256GB Storage Capacity
- Retina HD display
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology
- 1334 x 750 pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 1,400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- True Tone display
- Wide colour display (P3)
- Haptic Touch
- 625 nits max brightness (typical)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Display Zoom
- A13 Bionic chip Third‑generation Neural Engine
- Splash, Water and Dust Resistance: Rated IP67 (maximum depth of 1 metre for up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
- 12-megapixel Wide camera with up to 5x Digital zoom, Optical image stabilisation, Six-element lens
- LED True Tone flash with Slow Sync, Sapphire crystal lens cover, Autofocus with Focus Pixels, Next-generation Smart HDR, Photo geotagging, Advanced red-eye correction, Auto image stabilisation, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh & Depth Control, and Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono and High-Key Mono)
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps with up to 3x Digital zoom, LED True Tone flash
- 7-megapixel Front Camera with Retina Flash, Auto HDR, Auto image stabilisation, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh & Depth Control, and Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono and High-Key Mono)
- Touch ID: Fingerprint sensor built into the Home button
- Apple Pay
- Gigabit-class LTE with 2×2 MIMO and LAA4
- 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth® 5.0 wireless technology
- Built-in GPS/GNSS, Digital compass, iBeacon microlocation
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sensors: Touch ID fingerprint sensor, Barometer, Three‑axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- iOS 13 Operating System
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM). iPhone SE is not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards. Not all carriers support eSIM. Contact your carrier for details.
- System Requirements: Apple ID (required for some features) & Internet access
- Colors: Black, White, Red
Dimension: 67.30mmW x 138.40mmH x 7.30mmD
In the Box:
- iPhone with iOS 13
- EarPods with Lightning Connector
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
Customer order only.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or [email protected], so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email [email protected]
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161