What’s easi-own going to cost all up?
Complete the details below to work out what easi-own is going to cost you all up. Calculated pricing is indicative only.
With no gears to change and an automatic clutch, this 49cc Quad Bike is super easy to use; just fill it up with fuel, pull the starter and it’s ready to go.
Maximum speed is 32 km/h, so you know it got some poke, while the front and rear disc brakes and coil-over shock absorbers keep everything under control.
It has reinforced plastic foot guards, a fully covered chain, adjustable speed governor and an emergency kill switch. It is lightweight, strong, and safe.
The helmet is designed for both safety and comfort, and is perfect for riding the quad bike or motorcross or BMX. The shape and ultra-soft & breathable organic cotton lining, along with it's lightweight design and rear outlet vents, help keep the head comfortable and cool, even on long and rough rides. With a tough UV coating, this helmet will stay looking flash for many years. The lining is removable and easy to wash when it gets mucky.
Quad Bike Features• 49cc 2-stroke air cooled engine
• 32km/h maximum Speed (approximate - depends on rider weight and terrain)
• Alloy pull start
• Front and rear disc brakes
• Front and rear coil-over shock absorbers
• Chain drive with chain guard
• 1.5L fuel tank
• High strength frame
• Thumb throttle with speed governor & kill switch
• 75kg maximum load
• 1 Year Limited Repair or Replace Warranty. Excludes tyres, pull start, clutch and spark plug.
Quad Bike Specifications
• 49cc Engine, 2-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
• Automatic Clutch
• CDI Ignition
• Chain Transmission
• Easy Pull starter
• 1.5L Fuel Tank
• 14 teeth Engine Sprocket
• 2.1KW Max power
• Inverted aluminium front shock
• Alloy rear shock
• 470mm Seat height
• Front wheel: 14x4, 10-6
• Rear wheel: 14x5, 00-6
• Front and Rear Disc Brake with mechanical control
• 32kph Maximum speed
• 75kg Maximum load
Dimensions: 670mmW x 1180mmD x 710mmH
• Tough UV coating with attractive graphics
• Extended opening to ensure maximum vision & keep goggles in place
• Anti-allergy organic cotton lining
• Ultra soft multi-layer foam padding
• Breath deflector
• Multi-vent cooling
• Removable & washable liner
• Super safe reinforced double D ring strap
• Quick-release buckle
• DOT / ECE safety approved
• Composite Shell Material
• Weight: 1.7kg
• Available in Green
• Sizes :
Small - to fit 51cm - 52cm head circumference
Medium - to fit 53cm - 54cm head circumference
Large - to fit 57cm - 58cm head circumference
Note: Children should always be supervised by an adult.
As with any petrol engine vehicle, this mini quad type products require consistent maintenance and you will be required to service the engine and fit parts to this product as usage requires. A mechanically able person will be required to carry out the set up and long term maintenance of this product.
For maximum protection, proper helmet fit is important. We recommend you check your child’s head circumference by measuring across the top of the ears and across the mid-forehead to find the widest head measurement.
SKU: FP0263 FP0239
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own 12 month interest free terms and conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Offer valid for new easi-own advances only .
- Interest rate on qualifying advances 0% p.a. fixed for first 12 months.
- At the end of that period, your easi-own interest rate applies for the remaining term of that advance (currently 9.95% p.a. – 29.95% p.a. variable determined by credit risk).
- Repayments on qualifying advances are spread evenly across the full term of that advance. The first 12 months payments on qualifying advances are principal/fees only, then principal/fees and interest for the remaining term of that advance.
- Mandatory fees: account fee $1.90 a week, PPSR fee $8 for each purchase, establishment fee $95 for first purchase or transaction fee $17.50 for each subsequent purchase.
- Rates and fees may change.
- Other non-mandatory fees and charges may also apply.
- Weekly pricing shown includes interest and assumes mandatory fees added to loan balance.
- Terms for weekly payments and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on completion of application.
- Security required over assets purchased and contents insurance may also be required.
easi-pay Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- No interest or mandatory fees are charged unless the easi-pay transaction is not paid off during the 12 week interest free term
- Click here for full terms & conditions
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email email@example.com
- Limelight Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161