Learn, play, surf, create. iPad gives you the incredible display, performance and apps to do what you love to do. Anywhere. Easily. Magically.
Stunning Retina display – Brilliant display. Brilliant Size. Whether you’re enjoying photos, shopping or creating a presentation, the vivid 9.7‑inch Retina display has the detail and size to really bring them to life.
Watch, play and create at full speed. Fast, fluid performance – The 64-bit A7 chip delivers performance that makes every app feel fast and fluid. Explore rich learning apps, play graphics‑intensive games or even use two apps at once. All while enjoying hours of battery life. Note : Battery life varies by use and configuration.
Apps for everything. Over a million apps designed for iPad – Every iPad app has been designed specifically for the power and scale of iPad. And with so many great iPad apps in the App Store, there’s sure to be an app for whatever you love to do.
Front and back cameras. Photos. Videos. FaceTime. You’re covered – Taking photos and videos with iPad is a breeze. Use the camera to shoot detailed images or HD video, then edit them right there on iPad with Photos, iMovie or your favourite app from the App Store. Or use the front‑facing FaceTime HD camera for video calls and gorgeous selfies.
Work across devices. All your devices. One seamless experience – iPad works seamlessly with your other devices. Start an email on your iPhone and finish it on iPad. Or copy images, video and text from your iPad, then paste to your nearby Mac.
- 9.7” Retina Display
- LED-backlit Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- 2048 x 1536 pixel Resolution
- 264 ppi
- A7 Chip with 64-bit architecture
- Lightning Connector
- 5-megapixel camera
Dimension : 240mmH x 169.5mmW x 7.5mmD
Weight : 469 gr
Limited Stock, might not be available in all stores.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or [email protected], so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email [email protected]
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161