Phone available in 6 colours, please pick your colour when applying
Just the right amount of everything.
A new dual‑camera system captures more of what you see and love. The fastest chip ever in a smartphone and all‑day battery life let you do more and charge less. And the highest‑quality video in a smartphone makes your memories look better than ever.
It just got a whole lot harder to take a bad photo – All‑new dual‑camera system. Take your photos from wide to ultrawide. A redesigned interface uses the new Ultra Wide camera to show you what’s happening outside the frame — and lets you capture it. Shoot and edit videos as easily as you do photos. It’s the world’s most popular camera, now with a whole new perspective.
12MP Wide – The new Wide sensor has 100 per cent Focus Pixels for up to three times faster autofocus in low light.
12MP Ultra Wide – Capturing four times more scene, it’s great for landscapes, travel, groups, large interiors and action shots.
Kick your video up a notch. Over a smidge. Or down a hair – Shoot and edit the highest-quality video in a smartphone. iPhone 11 shoots beautifully sharp 4K video at 60 fps across all its cameras. The Ultra Wide camera captures four times more scene, so it’s perfect for action shots like your dog catching a frisbee. If you’re recording a performance — say, your kid’s piano recital — when you zoom in, the audio zooms too. And now you can edit videos as easily as you do photos.
New Ultra Wide camera. Go big — the new Ultra Wide camera captures four times more scene. Think breathtaking landscapes that go on forever. Capturing the entire stage and crowd at a music festival. And holiday shots that show the whole family — and the views you travelled 18,000 kilometres for.
Not enough light? No problem. Introducing Night mode. Shooting in low light doesn’t have to be a shot in the dark. Night mode is a new feature that turns on automatically for low‑light photos like you’ve never seen. There’s no need for a flash, colours are more natural and photos are brighter.
Portrait-perfect. Take portraits to new places. With new kinds of portraits and more lighting controls, the dual cameras in iPhone 11 work together to create stunning images. And Portrait mode now works with everything you love to shoot — that includes your best friends, two‑legged or four.
Smart HDR. The easiest form of flattery. Next‑generation Smart HDR. Thanks to machine learning, Smart HDR is more intelligent than ever. It recognises people and treats them differently from the rest of the shot. So faces have beautiful highlights, shadows and natural‑looking skin tones. And that stunning sunset in the background still looks gorgeous.
Go from pics to video faster than a speeding toddler. Start shooting video instantly with QuickTake. Touch and hold the shutter button while in photo mode to take a video. Then swipe to the right to continue recording. If you’re shooting outdoors, A13 Bionic can use machine learning to automatically track a moving subject.
Slow down your selfie. Introducing the slofie. Everything looks cooler at 120 fps, even if you’re just saying “cheese”, waving hello or tossing your hair in the breeze. And now you can add more of everything to your selfies thanks to the new 12‑megapixel TrueDepth camera. Just turn your iPhone to landscape and the camera automatically zooms out to fit more in.
Designed to take a spill and a splash. The toughest glass in a smartphone. Front glass and back glass are strengthened through a dual ion‑exchange process. Water-resistant to twice the depth. iPhone 11 is water-resistant up to 2 metres for 30 minutes — double the depth of iPhone XR.
Liquid Retina LCD – The true-to-life all-screen design makes everything look amazing.
True Tone – Adjusts the white balance to match the colour temperature of the light around you.
Tap or raise to wake – Your iPhone is ready in an instant.
Haptic Touch – Do all kinds of essential things faster with contextual menus and shortcuts.
All in a day’s charge. All-day battery life. Hardware and software work together to get the most out of your battery. And thanks to fast‑charge capability, you can recharge in less time.
A chip that’s all Pro. Both iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro have the fastest chip ever in a smartphone. A13 Bionic is so powerful, everything you do is fast and fluid. It also works in the most power‑efficient way possible, so your battery lasts longer. In fact, A13 Bionic is so advanced, it’s years ahead of the pack.
Share. Find. Play. More precisely than ever – Ultra Wideband technology comes to iPhone. The new Apple‑designed U1 chip uses Ultra Wideband technology for spatial awareness — allowing iPhone 11 to understand its precise location relative to other nearby U1‑equipped Apple devices. Think GPS at the scale of your lounge room. So if you want to share a file with someone using AirDrop, just point your iPhone at theirs and they’ll be first on the list.
- 64GB Storage Capacity
- Liquid Retina HD display
- 6.1‑inch (diagonal) all-screen LCD Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology
- 1792 x 828‑pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 1,400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- True Tone display
- Wide colour display (P3)
- Haptic Touch
- 625 nits max brightness (typical)
- Fingerprint‑resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for displaying multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- The iPhone 11 display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
- Splash, Water and Dust Resistance: Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 2 metres for up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
- A13 Bionic chip Third‑generation Neural Engine
- Dual 12-megapixel Ultra Wide and Wide cameras with 2× optical zoom out; up to 5x digital zoom, Optical image stabilisation (Wide), Five‑element lens (Ultra Wide); six‑element lens (Wide), Brighter True Tone flash with Slow Sync, Sapphire crystal lens cover, 100% Focus Pixels (Wide), Night mode, Auto Adjustments, Next-generation Smart HDR, Advanced red‑eye correction, Auto image stabilisation, Photo geotagging, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control, and Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono and High‑Key Mono).
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps with 2× optical zoom out; up to 3x digital zoom, Optical image stabilisation for video (Wide) and Brighter True Tone flash.
- 12-megapixel TrueDepth Camera with Retina Flash, Auto image stabilisation, Next‑generation Smart HDR for photos, Animoji and Memoji, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control, and Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono and High‑Key Mono).
- Face ID: Enabled by the TrueDepth camera for facial recognition
- Apple Pay
- Gigabit-class LTE with 2×2 MIMO and LAA
- 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth® 5.0 wireless technology
- Built-in GPS/GNSS, Digital compass, iBeacon microlocation
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sensors: Face ID, Barometer, Three‑axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- iOS 13 Operating System
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM). iPhone 11 is not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards. Not all carriers support eSIM. Contact your carrier for details.
- System Requirements: Apple ID (required for some features), Internet access
- Colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, Purple, Green
Dimension: 75.70mmW x 150.90mmH x 8.30mmD
Weight: 194 gr
In the Box
- iPhone with iOS 13
- EarPods with Lightning Connector
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
Customer order only
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or email@example.com, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161