Phone available in Space Grey, Silver and Gold, please pick your colour when applying
And then there was Pro.
A transformative triple‑camera system that adds tonnes of capability without complexity. An unprecedented leap in battery life. And a mind‑blowing chip that doubles down on machine learning and pushes the boundaries of what a smartphone can do. Welcome to the first iPhone powerful enough to be called Pro.
Pro camera system: We’ve three‑upped ourselves – Meet the first triple-camera system to combine cutting-edge technology with the legendary simplicity of iPhone. Capture up to four times more scene. Get beautiful images in drastically lower light. Shoot the highest-quality video in a smartphone – then edit with the same tools you love for photos. You’ve never shot with anything like it.
Expanded field of view. iPhone 11 Pro lets you zoom from the Telephoto all the way out to the new Ultra Wide camera, for an impressive 4× optical zoom range.
Elegant, immersive interface. We leveraged the wider field of view to let you see what’s happening outside the image frame — and simply tap to capture it. And there’s almost nothing between you and your subject except a new pro camera font. So you’re always fully immersed in the scene.
The highest‑quality video in any smartphone. 4K video. Shoot it. Flip it. Zoom it. Crop it. Cut it. Light it. Tweak it. Love it – iPhone 11 Pro lets you capture videos that are beautifully true to life, with greater detail and smoother motion. Epic processing power means it can shoot 4K video with extended dynamic range and cinematic video stabilisation — all at 60 fps. You get more creative control too, with four times more scene and powerful new editing tools to play with.
Smart HDR. And you thought your photos couldn’t get any better – Next-generation Smart HDR uses advanced algorithms to finesse highlight and shadow detail in your image. And now it leverages machine learning to recognise faces in your shot and intelligently relight them. That means iPhone 11 Pro can automatically fine-tune detail in both the subject and the background. Even some DSLR cameras can’t do that.
Be ready when your photo op turns into a video op – Say you’re taking photos and you see something you’ve got to catch on video. With QuickTake, there’s no need to switch modes. Just leave your finger on the shutter button to start recording. Want to keep the recording going? Swipe right. To take burst photos, swipe left.
Why selfie when you can slofie? The new 12-megapixel TrueDepth camera lets you take fun slow-motion selfie videos at 120 fps, or shoot in 4K at 60 fps. For stills, the camera now automatically zooms out when you rotate your iPhone, so you can get your whole crew in the shot. Yes, even selfies can be Pro.
Even more cool camera features – 40% more light capture with Telephoto, 36% brighter True Tone flash with Slow Sync, Zero shutter lag, 6 lighting effects in Portrait mode, 2× more height for panos, OIS optical image stabilisation.
The brightest, sharpest iPhone display ever. Pro display. Super Retina XDR. A sharp contrast from everything else – The Super Retina XDR display boasts not one but two new record levels of brightness and understands when to use them. It hits up to 800 nits when you’re out in the sun — great for shooting and making selects on the go — and up to 1,200 nits when you’re viewing extreme dynamic range content. It’s like having a Pro Display XDR on your iPhone. Up to 800 nits for better viewing in sunlight, Up to 1,200 nits for HDR photos and movies, 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio, 458 pixels per inch, Custom-engineered OLED – with consistent colour and brightness, even in the corners. Wide colour gamut – with system-wide colour management for incredible colour accuracy. True Tone – matches the white balance of the room to make things easier on your eyes. Haptic Touch – lets you do things faster, like take selfies without launching the Camera app. Tap or raise to wake – means your iPhone is always ready in an instant. Night Shift – can shift your display to the warmer end of the spectrum every night. More efficient – by up to 15%, contributing to our largest‑ever leap in battery life. True blacks – that look especially amazing with Dark Mode in iOS 13.
The fastest chip ever in a smartphone. Pro performance. A chip so advanced, even we’re trying to catch up – We custom‑built A13 Bionic with a focus on machine learning across the entire chip — enabling experiences that simply aren’t found on any other smartphone. In fact, it’s so fast, so powerful and so intelligent, it’s years ahead of any other chip. Which gives you an unfair advantage.
64-bit Fusion architecture – Performance cores process complex tasks faster than ever, while custom-developed efficiency cores handle everyday tasks — helping to deliver a huge leap in battery life.
Fastest CPU in a smartphone – The CPU’s two performance cores are up to 20 per cent faster and use up to 30 per cent less power. And its four efficiency cores are up to 20 per cent faster and use up to 40 per cent less power.
Fastest GPU in a smartphone – The Apple‑designed GPU is up to 20 per cent faster and uses up to 40 per cent less power. Perfect for high‑performance gaming and the latest AR experiences.
Neural Engine for advanced machine learning – The eight‑core, Apple‑designed Neural Engine is up to 20 per cent faster and uses up to 15 per cent less power. It’s a driving force behind the triple‑camera system, Face ID, AR apps and more.
Machine Learning accelerators – Two new machine learning accelerators on the CPU run matrix mathematical computations up to six times faster, allowing the CPU to perform over a trillion operations per second.
Core ML 3 for machine learning in apps – To help developers leverage the machine learning power of A13 Bionic, Core ML 3 works with the Machine Learning Controller to automatically direct tasks to the CPU, GPU or Neural Engine.
Another hour of battery life would be great. Here’s five – Apple’s most dramatic leap in battery life ever.
Creating tougher glass isn’t rocket science. It’s molecular science. The toughest glass in any smartphone, front and back. Precision-milled from a single sheet of glass. Dual ion-exchange process for added strength.
Splashes? No worries. Apple’s most water‑resistant iPhone ever. IP68 rating water-resistant to a depth of 4 metres for up to 30 minutes. Spill-resistant for common liquids like coffee, tea and soft drinks. Dust-resistant thanks to precision-fitted seals.
The new Apple-designed U1 chip uses Ultra Wideband technology for spatial awareness — allowing iPhone 11 to understand its precise location relative to other nearby U1-equipped Apple devices. It’s like adding another sense to iPhone, and it’s going to lead to amazing new capabilities. With U1 and iOS 13, you can point your iPhone toward someone else’s, and AirDrop will prioritise that device so you can share files faster. And that’s just the beginning.
Face ID is now up to 30 per cent faster. It works from further away. At more angles too. And it’s still the most secure facial authentication in a smartphone.
Privacy is built in – Everything about iPhone is engineered to protect your privacy. Face ID data doesn’t leave your iPhone and is never backed up to iCloud or anywhere else. Maps tells you where you’re going without telling anyone where you are. Every iMessage you send is encrypted end to end. And the list goes on.
Even more stuff to geek out on.
Dolby Atmos – Sound moves around you in 3D space, so you feel like you’re inside the action.
Spatial audio – Creates a more immersive, theatre‑like surround sound experience.
Audio Sharing – Connect two sets of AirPods or Beats headphones at once.
Fast charge – In a hurry? Charge up to 50 per cent in around 30 minutes with the included 18W adapter.
Wireless charging – Just place iPhone 11 Pro on any Qi‑compatible charger (sold separately)
Faster Wi‑Fi speeds – Wi‑Fi 6 (802.11ax) lets you download content up to 38 per cent faster.
Up to 30 LTE bands – 4G LTE Advanced for the most extensive roaming worldwide.
- 64GB Storage Capacity
- Super Retina XDR display
- 5.8‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED Multi‑Touch display
- HDR display
- 2436 x 1125-pixel resolution at 458 ppi
- 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- The iPhone 11 Pro display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
- True Tone display
- Wide colour display (P3)
- Haptic Touch
- 800 nits max brightness (typical); 1,200 nits max brightness (HDR)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for displaying multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- Splash, Water and Dust Resistance: Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 4 metres for up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
- A13 Bionic chip Third‑generation Neural Engine
- Triple 12-megapixel Ultra Wide Camera, Wide and Telephoto cameras with 2× optical zoom in, 2× optical zoom out; up to 10× digital zoom, Dual optical image stabilisation (Wide and Telephoto), Five‑element lens (Ultra Wide); six-element lens (Wide and Telephoto), Brighter True Tone flash with Slow Sync, Panorama (up to 63 megapixels), Sapphire crystal lens cover, 100% Focus Pixels (Wide), Night mode, Auto Adjustments, Next‑generation Smart HDR for photos, Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos, Advanced red‑eye correction, Auto image stabilisation, Photo geotagging, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control, and Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono and High-Key Mono).
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps with 2× optical zoom in, 2× optical zoom out; up to 6x digital zoom, Optical image stabilisation for video (Wide and Telephoto), Audio zoom, Brighter True Tone flash. QuickTake video with subject tracking. Take 8-megapixel still photos while recording 4K video.
- 12-megapixel camera TrueDepth Camera with Retina Flash, Auto image stabilisation, Next-generation Smart HDR for photos, Animoji and Memoji, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control, and Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono and High‑Key Mono).
- Face ID: Enabled by the TrueDepth camera for facial recognition
- Apple Pay
- Gigabit‑class LTE with 4×4 MIMO and LAA
- 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth® 5.0 wireless technology
- Built-in GPS/GNSS, Digital compass, iBeacon microlocation
- Battery lasts up to 4 hours longer than iPhone XS
- Video playback: Up to 18 hours
- Video playback (streamed): Up to 11 hours
- Audio playback: Up to 65 hours
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Fast-charge–capable: Up to 50% charge in around 30 minutes with an 18W adapter (included) or higher
- Sensors: Face ID, Barometer, Three‑axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- iOS 13 Operating System
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (nano‑SIM and eSIM). iPhone 11 Pro is not compatible with existing micro‑SIM cards. Not all carriers support eSIM. Contact your carrier for details.
- System Requirements: Apple ID (required for some features), Internet access
- Colors: Space Grey, Silver, Gold
Dimension: 71.40mmW x 144.0mmH x 8.10mmD
Weight: 188 gr
In the Box
- iPhone with iOS 13
- EarPods with Lightning Connector
- USB-C to Lightning Cable
- 18W USB-C Power Adapter
Customer order only
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or email@example.com, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161