From super-tough G-SHOCK comes a new collection of GA-400 with a large rotary switch for intuitive operation.
Basic G-SHOCK black is accented in silver to create a HIP-HOP artist or B-BOY fashion item motif. Black with silver, which are employed in a large number of accessories, is used on the case, band, and face, for a boldly cool design.
• ISO764 class magnetic resistance
• Rotary switch
Specifications• Case / bezel material: Resin
• Resin Band
• Magnetic Resistant
• Shock Resistant
• Mineral Glass
• 200-meter water resistance
• LED light - Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
• World time - 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), one-touch UTC time zone, daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
• 1/100-second stopwatch
• Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
• Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time.
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Other: Auto switching to elapsed time measurement (up to 60 minutes, 1-second units) when the end of a countdown timer operation is reached
• Hourly time signal
• Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
• Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
• 12/24-hour format
• Button operation tone on/off
• Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (countdown timer minutes)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
• Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR927W × 2• Size of case : 55×51.9×18.3mm
• Total weight : 70g
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email email@example.com
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161