CUT ONCE AND CUT RIGHT!
This 255mm single bevel model features a powerful 1800W motor and 40 tooth blade, so you know you’re going to get a fast, clean cut every time. A tough aluminium base combines with stainless steel componentry and hardwearing plastics for a saw that goes as good as it looks.
Whether your project is building a perfect deck, knocking some framing together or even building a small retaining wall, this saw is up to the job.
Make left and right mitre cuts of up to 45° and left hand bevel cuts up to 45°, while the auto retracting blade guard and included dust bag keep things safe and clean while you work.
There is an ergonomic handle to give you plenty of comfort and control, while the built in laser guide ensures accuracy. There is even a handy wood clamp and a spare 255mm blade included.
• 1800W motor
• 255mm blade (+1 spare blade)
• Laser guide
• Aluminium base
• Mitre cuts up to 45°, left and right
• Left hand bevel cuts up to 45°
• Ergonomic grip
• Wood clamp
• Dust bag
• Blade: 40 tooth
• Blade diameter: Ø255mm
• Blade arbour: Ø25.4mm
• Max cross-cutting capacity: 305 mm x 75 mm
• Max straight cut capacity 0° x 0°: 305mm x 75mm
• Max mitre cut capacity at 0° x 45°: 210mm x 75mm
• Max bevel cut capacity at 45° x 45°: 305mm x 40 mm
• Max compound mitre cut capacity at 45° x 45°: 210mm x 40mm
• Base: Aluminium
• Voltage: 230V
• Power: 1800W
• No load speed: 5000 RPM
• Cable length: 2m
• Dimensions: 840mm x 550mm x 390mm
• Weight: 14kg
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email email@example.com
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161