Powerful Wi-Fi throughout your entire home.
The DAP-1820 AC2000 Wi-Fi Range Extender is a portable plug-in repeater that lets you extend an existing wireless network. You can place it anywhere in your home to increase the coverage of your home Wireless AC network. Tiny and sleek yet powerful, it supports Wireless AC speeds of up to 2000 Mbps yet fits in the palm of your hand.
Dual-band technology helps reduce interference from nearby wireless transmitters in the home, and also provides backward compatibility with older wireless devices in your network, allowing you to enjoy a blazing-fast, reliable wireless connection. Pair the AC2000 Wi-Fi Range Extender with an EXO router and enjoy radical Wi-Fi Mech technology to eliminate any deadzone. Alternatively, use the built-in Gigabit Ethernet port and your home’s existing wired Ethernet cabling to extend wireless coverage without worrying about signal strength.
Simple Setup and Management – Set up easily with D-Link One-Touch, or download the free D-Link Wi-Fi app and you can not only set up in seconds but also manage the DAP-1820 directly from your smartphone or tablet. It’s that easy.
Compact, Convenient Design – The DAP-1820 is a compact device that is ideal for use at home or a small office, as it does not take up much space. Simply plug it into a power outlet anywhere in your home to instantly extend a wireless network, without worrying about compatibility with older devices. The bright Signal Indicator LED makes finding a suitable location simple. Its diminutive wall-plug design easily saves you the hassle of dealing with a power cord. Its sleek, unobtrusive appearance blends easily into the decor of your home or office.
High-Speed Dual-Band Wi-Fi Everywhere – Dual-band 802.11ac wireless with speeds of over 2000 Mbps, that’s 300 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1733 Mbps on the 5GHz band, ensures a fast and stable Wi-Fi experience for all your connected devices. MU-MIMO Technology further helps by ensuring multiple devices get high bandwidth at the same time.
LED Signal Strength Indicator – The DAP-1820’s signal strength indicator allows you to identify where the strongest and weakest Wi-Fi signal spots are around your home, helping you find the best possible location to place the extender for optimal network performance.
Less Interference, Backwards Compatible – The DAP-1820’s dual-band technology helps reduce interference from nearby wireless transmitters and provides backwards compatibility with older connected devices that run on previous Wi-Fi standards. You can use its Gigabit Ethernet port and your home’s existing wired Ethernet cabling to extend wireless coverage without having to worry about signal strength.
- Wireless AC gives you high-speed AC2000 wireless connectivity for your devices
- Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n backwards compatibility
- Wireless speeds of up to 2000 Mbps
- Dual-band AC2000 connectivity for greater flexibility and reduced interference
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Instantly create a super-fast Wi-Fi Mesh network
- WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for quick setup with the simple press of a button
Easy to Use
- One-piece wall plug design is compact, portable, and does not require additional power cables
- The D-Link Wi-Fi app available for compatible iOS or Android devices guides you through installation process
- Multi operating mode: wireless Range Extender or wired Access Point
- 802.11ac/n/g/b/a Wireless LAN
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Speed
- Reset Button, WPS Button
- LAN Interface: Ethernet; Wi-Fi; 1x Gigabit
- Smart Signal Indicator
- 3 Segment Wi-Fi Signal Strength LEDs Indicator
- MU-MIMO Technology - Handles high-bandwidth network traffic on multiple devices at the same time
- Dual Band Wireless
- AC2000 (up to 2000 Mbps) Wireless Technology
- Two external antennas for maximum range
- Data signal rate: 2.4GHz (up to 300Mbps); 5GHz (up to 1733 Mbps)
- 128-bit Encryption - The latest industry-standard 128-bit encryption for Wi-Fi devices.
- Wall Plug Range Extender Housing
- EXO Series Mesh
- 1x LAN Port
- CD-less Install
- Universal Compatibility – Compatible with any brand of wireless Router or Wi-Fi device.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Dimensions 140mmH x 85.4mmW x 48.6mmD
Weight 274 gr
What's in the box:
- DAP-1820 AC2000 Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Install Card
- Simple Setup Guide
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email email@example.com
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161