Say Goodbye to Wi-Fi Dead Zones!
Extend Your Wireless Network – The DAP-1860 AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender is a portable plug-in device that lets you extend the range of your wireless networks. It helps you move from room to room, office to office, floor to floor, or yard to yard without losing signal. Simply plug the DAP-1860 Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender into any outlet between your wireless router and the dead zone to boost your Wi-Fi Range to that hard-to-reach spot. Stream live news, music, or sports on your mobile device without missing a thing. It can also be used to create a wireless access point when connected by Ethernet. Small, yet powerful, it features AC2600 that supports Wireless AC speeds of up to 2,532Mbps and perfect for extreme applications like 4K streaming and online gaming.
Smooth Streaming with Wireless 802.11ac Wave II – The DAP-1860 brings a host of new technologies to create the best wireless networking experience to date. With 802.11ac Wave II technology, the DAP-1860 provides Gigabit wireless connectivity with combined transfer rates of up to 2,532 Mbps (1732 Mbps Wireless AC + 800 Mbps Wireless N). Featuring a 4x4 MIMO antenna configuration, the DAP-1860 offers better data rates, fewer dead-spots, more coverage, and increased reliability.
Say Goodbye to Ethernet Cables – The DAP-1860 prepares your home to become a Connected Home by bringing Wi-Fi to places your old signal can’t reach. A stronger Wi-Fi signal means you can install more wireless surveillance cameras, baby monitors, sensors, and alarms in the places where you need them. Plus, the speed and convenience of the DAP-1860 means you no longer need to consider the frustrating, expensive, and time-consuming task of professionally installing Ethernet cable.
Smart Signal LEDs Makes Placement a Snap – The DAP-1860 AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender features D-Link’s Smart Signal LED technology which makes finding the optimal location for your extender a cinch. With other range extenders, it is difficult or impossible to gauge how strong or weak the connection between an extender and an uplink network is, but the DAP-1860’s Smart Signal LEDs eliminate the guesswork by intuitively lighting up, giving you instant visual feedback so you can quickly test out multiple locations to find the best place for the DAP-1860.
Dual Bands for Avoiding Channel Congestion – The DAP-1860 AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender simultaneously operates on both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless bands using concurrent dual-band technology with 4 MIMO external antennas. 5GHz band technology allows more total available bandwidth and faster communication between your latest wireless devices, leaving the 2.4GHz band for devices with lower bandwidth requirements. This lets your existing devices browse the web, chat, and e-mail using the 2.4GHz band, while simultaneously streaming high quality 3D/4K video, playing online games, or making Internet voice and video calls on the 5GHz band with your high bandwidth devices.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use – Setting up the AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender is simple. You can use onetouch configuration by pushing the WPS push-button on the DAP-1860 and on the router or AP you want to extend, and the DAP-1860 will automatically configure itself for you. Alternatively, you can use the supported QRS Mobile app on your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® or Android™ mobile device to set up the DAP-1860 easily without needing a computer. It even includes a built-in setup wizard that lets you configure it wirelessly with a PC or mobile device.
Hassle-Free D-Link Smart Connect Technology – Ever since the introduction of 5GHz wireless technology, users have had to blindly guess whether the 5GHz or 2.4GHz band would provide them with the best networking experience. D-Link’s Smart Connect Technology eliminates this confusion by automatically distributing devices to the optimal network. Simply initiate a connection to the DAP-1860 and its advanced algorithms will determine the best network for your device to connect to, thereby ensuring a faster, more reliable, and hassle-free experience for your friends, colleagues, and family.
- Wireless AC gives you high-speed wireless connectivity for your devices
- Wireless 802.11n/g/b/a backward compatibility
- Wireless speeds of up to 2600 Mbps
- 4x4 MIMO antenna configuration
- Dual-band connectivity for greater flexibility and reduced interference
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure setup with the simple press of a button
Easy to Use
- One-piece wall plug design is compact, portable, and does not require additional power cables
- Built-in setup wizard and QRS Mobile app for mobile devices guide you through installation
- Multi operating mode: wired or wireless network
- 802.11 ac/n/g/b/a wireless LAN
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Device Interfaces: Power Switch, Reset Button, WPS Button
- LEDs Status/WPS & 3 Segment Wi-Fi Signal Strength Indicator
- 4 Transmit & 4 Receive MIMO Configuration
- 4 Adjustable External Antennas for maximum range
- Dual Band Wireless
- Data signal rate: 2.4GHz (up to 800Mbps); 5GHz (up to 1732 Mbps)
- MU-MIMO Technology – handles high bandwidth network traffic on multiple devices at the same time
- Signal Strength LEDs
- Dual Band Wireless
- Wall Plug
- Mesh PowerZone
- Smart Signal LEDs Indicator – helps you find the ideal location for your Range Extender
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- D-Link One-Touch Extender Setup
- Flexibility – compatible with any wireless router brand but best suited to D-Link PowerZone Router
- CD-less Install
Dimensions 158.5mm x 69.8mm x 51mm
Weight 403 gr
What's in the box:
- DAP-1860 AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Wi-Fi Configuration Card
- Quick Installation Guide
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or [email protected], so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email [email protected]
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161