The VIPER 2600 (DSL-3900) Dual-Band MU-MIMO Gigabit Fibre/VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modem Router is a versatile, high-performance router for the home and small office. With integrated VDSL, supporting download speeds of up to 100 Mbps, VPN passthrough, Quality of Service (QoS), AC2600 Wi-Fi, and four Gigabit Ethernet switch ports, the VIPER 2600 provides all the functionality that a home or small office needs to establish a high-speed connection to the Internet.
Fast and Reliable Home Network – The D-Link VIPER 2600 creates a blazing fast home network that connects all your devices to your broadband Internet connection. Concurrent dual-band 802.11ac Wave 2 brings you the future of high-bandwidth wireless connectivity, allowing you to stream HD videos, make Internet voice calls, and surf the Internet from every corner of your home without interruption. Gigabit Ethernet ports provide high-speed wired connections for up to four PCs or other devices. Additionally, the Ethernet WAN port gives you the freedom to access the Internet via NBN or UFB Fibre, Cable, or other connection types.
802.11ac Wave 2 for Improved Performance – Viper 2600 features the new and improved 802.11ac Wave 2 specification, which increases maximum speeds for the 5GHz band and adds more channels for higher speeds and less RF interference. This means you can surf the web or make Internet phone calls on the 2.4GHz band while streaming digital media on the 5GHz band from another room with minimal lag and stutter. Moreover, MU-MIMO technology allows the VIPER 2600 to act as a dedicated router for each wireless client, giving them the ability to stream media simultaneously with faster response times. All this adds up to a better networking experience throughout your home or small office.
Faster Gaming Experience – With powerful dual-core processor, simultaneous 4 data streams and intelligent QoS technology, enjoy the ultra Wi-Fi speed for uninterrupted gaming and unbeatable experiences.
Multi-User Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MU-MIMO) – VIPER 2600 is designed to support MU-MIMO technology that allows multiple devices to get high-bandwidth Wi-Fi signals at the same time, distributing data more efficiently, giving you the fastest Wi-Fi speeds in your home. You can stream HD media faster, transfer large files in seconds and play lag-free gaming.
Extreme Coverage – Four high-performance external antennas and high-power amplifiers will guarantee you stronger Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home. More devices that will connect faster to your network and with no more dead zones. Band Steering automatically assigns devices to the less crowded 5GHz network to increase bandwidth efficiency and availability.
File Sharing Right at Your Fingertips – VIPER 2600 lets you connect a USB storage device and instantly share documents, movies, pictures, and music. You can put your music library on a USB drive and share it with your entire home. You can show photos on the living room TV while a family member watches a movie on their computer. You can stream media files to multiple devices without interruption, or save them to your device for offline playback. The intuitive interface lets anyone immediately access a variety of entertainment options when you connect your own storage device.
Easy to Set Up – Setting up is easy with D-Link easy setup wizard. Simply open the setup utility and follow a few easy steps to get your home network up and running. You can also set up a WPA2 encrypted network with the touch of a button using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). To instantly connect devices using WPA2 wireless encryption, simply press the WPS button on each device.
- Built-in VDSL2/ADSL2+ modem for connecting to your high-speed broadband Internet connection
- Four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports to connect wired devices for high-speed online activities
- One USB 3.0 port to share media from a storage device
- VPN pass-through support
- Fast 802.11ac wireless Wave 2 for high-speed connections to all your PCs and mobile devices
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to quickly add devices to your network
- Industry standard WPA/WPA2 encryption
Ease of Use: D-Link Easy Setup Wizard
- Multi-language web setup wizard
- DLNA media server support
- Multiple PVC (up to 8)
- Support for IPv6
- Dual active firewall
- VPN pass-through/multi-session PPTP/L2TP/IPSec
- 1p QoS
- 802.11ac/n/g/b Wireless LAN
- 1x RJ-11 Broadband port
- 1x Gigabit WAN port
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
- 1x USB 3.0 port
- WAN Interface: VDSL, ADSL, Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated VDSL/ADSL Modem - For universal DSL connectivity in Australia and New Zealand with VLAN tagging
- Dual Band Wireless
- WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- MU-MIMO Technology - Sends and receives data simultaneously to increase speed and efficiency
- Wireless Signal Rate: 2.4GHz (800Mbps); 5GHz (1,732Mbps)
- Gigabit Ethernet Speed - Delivers wired performance 10x faster than traditional Fast Ethernet
- Four external dual-band antennas
- CD-less Install
- Guest Wi-Fi Network – Enable a public or encrypted wireless guest network to secure and control access to local network devices.
- Parental Controls – Create online access schedules and block/allow specific websites and/or devices.
- Works with Fibre, VDSL2 and ADSL2+
Dimensions 259mm x 184mm x 45.5mm
Weight 643.6 gr
What's in the box:
- DSL-3900 Wireless AC2600 Dual-Band Gigabit ADSL2+/VDSL2 Modem Router
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- Phone Cable
- User Manual
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or [email protected], so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email [email protected]
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161