Dyson’s most powerful barrel vacuum.
Engineered for powerful cleaning on all floor types with no maintenance.
The Dyson Big Ball Multifloor Extra is engineered for powerful complete cleaning around the home. Dyson’s most efficient, cyclone technology captures the fine dust and debris that can clog other vacuums. The dust separation is so efficient that unlike conventional vacuum cleaners, there’s no need to wash or replace a filter. As well as being easy to steer, it gets back up when it has been knocked over!
Dyson Cinetic™ science - Ultra-efficient cyclones capture dust without clogging, so there’s no loss of suction.
Filter Free - The only vacuum with no filter maintenance, so it never loses suction.
Picks itself up, as well as the dirt - With the center of gravity inside the ball, it’s easy to maneuver around your home without snagging. And if it falls over, it picks itself up again.
Hygienically ejects the dirt - Drives out trapped dirt and dust with just the push of a button, so there’s no need to touch it.
Ball™ technology for easy steering - The Dyson Cinetic Big Ball vacuums ride on a ball, to steer easily around corners and into difficult places.
Larger, high-capacity bin - 33% bigger than the previous generation of Dyson Cinetic barrel vacuums.
Quick-release tools - One-click attachments make it easy to change tools between tasks.
Long-reach wand - The wand releases instantly and stretches to 127cm, to access high places.
360° articulation - The wand articulates 360° to give you greater control. So you can clean here, there and everywhere.Specifications
• 10.75m Max reach
• Cyclone technology: Dyson Cinetic™ science
• 250AW Suction power
• 1.6L Bin volume
• 6.6m Cord length
Dimension: 308mmW x 347mmH x 399mmL
Includes the box:
• Dyson Cinetic™ Big Ball MultiFloor
• Pneumatic Musclehead cleaner
• Combination tool
• Stair tool
• Swivel hard floor tool
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or [email protected], so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email [email protected]
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161