The latest entry level model in the York range, the Exercise Bike York C400 is full of features to help you kick start your fitness program, with a compact design to fit in any home,
The York C400 exercise bike is a great bike to help increase your cardiovascular fitness and build endurance. It offers 8 levels of manual magnetic resistance allowing you to change the intensity of each workout whenever you want. This full size exercycle comes with a 4kg flywheel ensuring quiet operation and has a Large Cushioned Seat for Comfort. The 75 x 43mm LCD display providing feedback on the most important workout statistics including time, speed, distance and calories. The York C400 is also has an easily adjustable seat for height and forward and back for comfort.
The exercise bike features:
- hand pulse sensors
- multiple programs
- 3 piece crank that provides a comfortable and rewarding exercise experience
- small footprint that ensures the bike to fit in most homes
- 8 Levels of Manual Resistance
- 4kg Flywheel
- Large Cushioned high density form Seat for Comfort
- Vertical (height) and horizontal (reach) Seat Adjustment
Anti-wobble Adjustable Stabilizer for Uneven Surfaces
- Wheels for Transportation
- 75mm x 43mm LCD
- Hand Pulse Sensors
- Console Feedback: Scan, Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, RPM/Odometer, Pulse
- Pedals with adjustable foot-straps
- Assembled Dimension 850mmL x 480mmW x 1260mmH
- Product Weight 22kh
- 100kg Max User Weight
Assembly required. Installation not included.
Customer Order only.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or [email protected], so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email [email protected]
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161