This ActiveSmart™ fridge freezer model from Fisher & Paykel combines size and storage space with the latest features and functions. It has large flexible storage options with bottom freezer and an ultra flat door that conceals handles for streamlined look. This model offers right hinge and left hinge depending on your space requirement.
ActiveSmart™ Foodcare - It’s technology which understands how you use your fridge and adjusts temperature, airflow and humidity inside to help keep food fresher for longer.
Simple storage - This fridge is designed to make it simple for you to store, access and remove food. Storage bins give you full access inside when they’re pulled open and can be easily removed to clean. The flexible shelving also gives you more storage options.
Clever energy - Your fridge adapts to daily use by cooling and defrosting only when needed. This means your fridge uses the energy it needs without compromising on food care.
Easy cleaning - Spill-safe secure glass shelves easily capture any drips or leaks and prevent them from falling on items below.
Humidity control - Your fruit and veges need different environments. Each storage bin creates a microclimate, which helps keep them fresher for longer.
Design quality - The fridge is designed and built using quality materials. Fisher & Paykel uses pre-painted steel on their fridges and solid glass for shelving.
- 2.5 stars Energy rating
- 123L Freezer Capacity, 280L Refrigerator Capacity
- Right / Left Handle
- ActiveSmart™ Foodcare
- Adaptive defrost
- Frost free
- R600a refrigerant
- 4 x Adjustable door shelves
- 3 x Adjustable glass shelves
- 2 x Covered door shelves
- Door alarm
- Front levelling feet
- 2 x Fruit and vegetable bins
- Full extension runners
- LED lighting
- Rear rollers
- SmartTouch control panel
- Spill proof removable bins
- 2 x Ice tray
- Large plastic bin
- Concealed hinges
- Flat door design
- Sleek side mounted plastic handles
Dimensions 1720mmH x 635mmW x 695mmD
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or email@example.com, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161