This stainless steel Fisher & Paykel French Door fridge freezer offers large flexible space for a busy family.
ActiveSmart™ Foodcare – ActiveSmart™ Foodcare learns how you live. It’s technology which understands how you use your fridge and adjusts temperature, airflow and humidity inside to help keep food fresher for longer.
Humidity control – Your fruit and veges need different environments. The humidity control slides in each storage bin create a microclimate that helps keep food fresher for longer.
Easy cleaning – Spill-safe secure glass shelves easily capture any drips or leaks and prevent them from falling on items below.
Clever energy – Your fridge adapts to daily use by cooling and defrosting only when needed. This means your fridge uses the energy it needs without compromising on food care.
Simple storage – This fridge is designed to make it simple for you to store, access and remove food. Storage bins give you full access inside when they’re pulled open and can be easily removed to clean. The flexible shelving also gives you more storage options.
• 3.5 Star Energy rating
• 181L Freezer Capacity
• 433L Refrigerator Capacity
• 614L Total gross capacity
• ActiveSmart™ Foodcare
• Adaptive defrost
• Fast freeze
• Frost free
• Humidity control system
• Humidity controlled crisper bin
• Inverter controlled compressor
• R600a refrigerant
• Sabbath mode
• Adjustable roller feet
• 2x Covered door shelves
• Deli storage
• Door alarm
• Front leveling feet
• Full extension runners
• 2x Full width door shelves
• 4x Half width adjustable door shelves
• LED lighting
• Rear rollers
• 4x Single bottle holders
• SmartTouch control panel
• Bottle chill
• 3x Clear plastic bins
• 1x Ice tray
• Contemporary Round Handle Kit
Dimensions: 1790mmH x 900mmW x 695mmD
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or email@example.com, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161