This Fisher & Paykel Double DishDrawer™ Dishwasher allows you to wash one drawer and stack the other or wash both at once using different programs.
Ease of use - DishDrawer™ Dishwashers are as easy to open and close as kitchen drawers and can be conveniently positioned at bench height for ease of loading and minimal bending.
Independent wash - With the ability to use both drawers independently and select different wash programs the DishDrawer™ Dishwasher can wash everything from fine glass and crystal to heavily soiled pots and pans.
True Half Load - Each drawer holds a true half load for guilt-free small washes and fast turnaround of your dishes. Both drawers operate independently so different wash cycles can run simultaneously to accommodate a variety of loads.
Quiet performer - Running at a very low decibel rating, these DishDrawer™ Dishwashers do their job without making a fuss. The combination of intelligent technology and simple mechanics means greater reliability and excellent wash performance.
- SmartDrive™ technology
- 6 Wash programs (Delicate, Fast, Heaby, Medium, Normal Eco, Rinse)
- 3.5 Star Energy rating
- 4.5 Water rating
- 44dBA Noise on standard cycle top drawer
- 6.9L Water usage (per wash cycle)
- 2x Cutlery basket
- Kick strip
- Accommodates plates up to 280mm
- Fixed height, foldable cupracks
- Fold down tines
- 14 Place settings
- Child lock
- Electronic fault/Diagnostic indicator
- End of cycle beeps
- Energy saving delay start option up to 12 hrs
- Rinse aid indicator light
- Fan assisted drying
- Flow through detergent dispenser
- Quiet operation
Dimension (exclude handle) 599mmW x 573mmD x 820-880mmH
*Installation is required by a plumber, and it's not included in the product or delivery price.
Customer Order Only.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or email@example.com, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161