This Fisher & Paykel dial control 60cm 4 zone electric cooktop is designed for easy everyday cooking.
Even heating - Powerful high speed ribbon elements heat up quickly and create an even distribution of heat for perfect results whether you’re searing meat or simmering sauces.
Easy to clean - With its strong ceramic surface, your electric cooktop is designed to look shiny and new for years to come. It just needs a quick wipe after cooking – saving you time in the kitchen.
Safe and sound - Once your cooktop is turned off, the elements indicator lights glow red until the surface is safe to touch.
Sized to suit - Fisher & Paykel electric cooktops come in a range of sizes to suit every kind of kitchen. Because they’re perfectly flat and cool down fast, they can be used as an extension of your preparation surface when they’re switched off.
Simple to use - Classic dial controls make this cooktop a breeze to use. No complicated buttons or switches – just turn your dial to the desired temperature and you’re ready to cook.
Designed to match - The electric ceramic series is designed to match the rest of Fisher & Paykel’s kitchen appliance family, with a stylish frameless design, sleek ceramic glass surface and intuitive controls.
- Left Front 2200W/750W
- Left Rear 1200W
- Right Front 1200W
- Right Rear 1800W
Dimension 59mmH x 600mmW x 530mmD
*Installation is required by an electrician, and it's not included in the product or delivery price.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or [email protected], so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email [email protected]
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161