A compact cooking area with four cooking zones including a dual element, this Fisher & Paykel Touch&Slide 60cm 4 zone electric cooktop is designed for easy everyday cooking. With a stylish frameless design, sleek ceramic glass surface and intuitive controls, it is designed to match the rest of Fisher & Paykel’s kitchen appliance family.
Fast response – This electric cooktops feature powerful ribbon elements that heat up quickly and maintain an even temperature. AutoHeat mode boosts power and then automatically adjusts to your chosen setting for faster cooking.
Precise control – The touch controls are easy to use, responsive and accurate across a range of cooking temperatures – from a rapid boil to a slow simmer. The timer function can be used as a simple minute minder or to activate any combination of elements.
Easy cleaning – it has a completely flat ceramic glass profile, which makes cleaning up a breeze. Cooktop elements automatically shut down when a spill is detected, minimising baked-on grime.
Safety cut-off – Automatic Spill detection technology built into the control panel keeps your home safe – and prevents ruined meals – by automatically shutting off hot elements when pots or pans overflow onto the controls.Specifications:
- Left Front 1200W
- Left Rear 1800W
- Right Front 1200W
- Right Rear 2200W/750W
Dimension 58mmH x 600mmW x 530mmD
*Installation is required by an electrician, and it's not included in the product or delivery price.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email email@example.com
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161