This Fisher & Paykel White Dishwasher has flexible racking features making it easier for you to load and unload your dishes.
A Better Wash - The three stage filtration system results in a superior clean. Cup racks, wine glass supports and utensil tray allow safe and easy cleaning of everyday items. A rinse aid indicator reminds you to top up for squeaky-clean dishes.
Flexible Wash Options - This dishwasher offers six wash programs including ‘Auto’, which automatically senses the optimal wash cycle for your dishes.
Easy to Load - Designed to fit 15 place settings, the flexible racking system features a third sliding rack for cutlery and utensils. The middle basket, cup racks and wine glass holders are easily adjusted to accommodate different sized dishes.
Drier Dishes - ThermoDry technology removes moisture from the final hygienic hot rinse leaving your dishes with an ultra dry finish.
• 15 Place Settings
• 3.5 Star Energy rating
• 5 Star Water rating
• 47dBA Noise Level
• 6 Wash programs (Auto, Eco, Fast, Heavy, Medium, Rinse)
• Water usage (per wash cycle) 11.9L
• Accommodates round plates up to 260mm
• Easy lift adjustable upper basket
• Fold down tines
• Full width cutlery/utensil tray
• Height adjustable fold down cup racks
• Height adjustable rear wine glass supports
• Wine glass supports
• Child lock
• End of cycle beeps
• Energy saving delay start option of up to 12 hrs
• LED time remaining display
• Rinse aid indicator light
• Quiet operation
• ThermoDry System
• Three-stage filtration system
• Variable wash pressure technology
Dimension (exclude handle) 597mmW x 600mmD x 820-870mmH
*Installation is required by a plumber, and it's not included in the product or delivery price.
Customer Order Only.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email email@example.com
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161