What’s easi-own going to cost all up?
Complete the details below to work out what easi-own is going to cost you all up. Calculated pricing is indicative only.
GPS Smartwatch built for your active lifestyle
Tune in to your body and tone up with a smartwatch that can track it all and help you reach your health and fitness goals.
- Display: 1.3" (33.0 mm) diameter
- 260 x 260 pixels Resolution
- Display type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Color display
- 5 ATM Water Rating
- Memory/history: 7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data
- Lens: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Bezel: stainless steel
- Case: fiber-reinforced polymer with polymer rear cover
- 22mm silicone Quick release watch band. Fits wrists with a circumference of 135-200mm
- Battery life:
- Smartwatch mode: up to 8 days
- GPS mode with music: up to 6 hours
- GPS mode without music: up to 18 hours
- Dimensions: 45.1mm x 45.1mm x 12.8mm
- Weight: 50.5g
- GPS time sync
- Automatic daylight saving time
- Alarm clock
- Sunrise/sunset times
- Wrist-based heart rate (constant, every second)
- Daily resting heart rate
- Abnormal heart rate alerts (high and low)
- 24/7 Respiration rate
- Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen saturation (spot-check, and optionally all-day and in sleep)
- Fitness age
- Body Battery™ energy monitor
- All-day stress tracking
- Relaxation reminders
- Relaxation breathing timer
- Menstrual cycle
- Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor
- Barometric Altimeter
- Thermometer (with an optional accessory; sold separately)
- Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen saturation monitor
Daily Smart Features
- Connectivity: Bluetooth®, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®
- Connect IQ™ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- Smart notifications
- Text response/reject phone call with text (Android™ only)
- Controls smartphone music
- Plays and controls watch music
- Music storage: up to 500 songs
- Find my phone
- Find my watch
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone®, Android™
- Pairs with Garmin Connect™ mobile
- Garmin Pay™
Safety & Tracking Features
- Incident detection during select activities
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Calories burned
- Floors climbed
- Distance travelled
- Intensity minutes
- Move IQ™
Gym & Fitness Equipment
- Available gym activity profiles: strength, cardio and elliptical training, stair stepping, floor climbing, indoor rowing, yoga, pilates and breathwork
- Cardio workouts
- Strength workouts
- Yoga workouts
- Pilates workouts
- On-screen workout animations
- Automatic rep counting
Training, Planning & Analysis Features
- HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, % HR max
- HR broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+™ to paired devices)
- Respiration rate (during exercise) - yoga and breathwork only
- GPS speed and distance
- Customizable data pages
- Customizable activity profiles
- Auto Pause®
- Advanced workouts
- Downloadable training plans
- Auto Lap®
- Manual lap
- VO2 max
- Touch and/or button lock
- Auto scroll
- Activity history on watch
- Physio TrueUp
- Available run profiles: running, indoor track running, treadmill running
- GPS-based distance, time and pace
- Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute)
- Run workouts
- Foot pod capable
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)
- Yardage to layups/doglegs
- Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)
- Digital scorecard
- Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit)
- Garmin Autoshot™
- Green view with manual pin position
- Hazards and course targets
- Round timer/odometer
- Automatic club tracking compatible (requires accessory)
- Available outdoor recreation profiles: skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand up paddleboarding, rowing
- Back to start
- Total ascent/descent
- Alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goals including time, distance, heart rate or calories)
- Available cycling profiles: Biking, indoor biking
- Compatible with Varia™ radar (rear-facing radar) & Varia™ lights
- Speed and cadence sensor support
- Available swim profiles: pool swimming
- Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories)
- Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly) (pool swim only)
- Basic rest timer (up from 0) (pool swim only)
- Time & distance alerts
- Underwater wrist-based heart rate
Kid Activity Tracking Features
- Toe-to-Toe™ Challenges (optional Connect IQ app)
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own 12 month interest free terms and conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Offer valid for new easi-own advances only .
- Interest rate on qualifying advances 0% p.a. fixed for first 12 months.
- At the end of that period, your easi-own interest rate applies for the remaining term of that advance (currently 9.95% p.a. – 29.95% p.a. variable determined by credit risk).
- Repayments on qualifying advances are spread evenly across the full term of that advance. The first 12 months payments on qualifying advances are principal/fees only, then principal/fees and interest for the remaining term of that advance.
- Mandatory fees: account fee $1.90 a week, PPSR fee $8 for each purchase, establishment fee $95 for first purchase or transaction fee $17.50 for each subsequent purchase.
- Rates and fees may change.
- Other non-mandatory fees and charges may also apply.
- Weekly pricing shown includes interest and assumes mandatory fees added to loan balance.
- Terms for weekly payments and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on completion of application.
- Security required over assets purchased and contents insurance may also be required.
easi-pay Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- No interest or mandatory fees are charged unless the easi-pay transaction is not paid off during the 12 week interest free term
- Click here for full terms & conditions
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email email@example.com
- Limelight Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161