The Future is Here and its Electric!
The GreenWorks DigiPro 16" cordless chainsaw is the first petrol-comparable chainsaw and offers powerful performance and easy handling to make heavy duty jobs simple - all without the hassle of petrol.
The strength and revolutionary design of this chainsaw will ensure durability and a smooth, precise cutting experience. The lightweight, ergonomic design makes this a well balanced tool for superior cutting and pruning. Additionally, the over-mold grip handle and the wrap-around handle ensures comfort. This tool also makes sure your safety is taken care of by its large hand guard, chain brake and dual-switches, which guard against accidental activation.
• Powerful DigiPro brushless motor technology delivers greater performance with up to 100 cuts on a single charge.
• Compatible with GreenWorks G-MAX 40v Li-Ion System for higher efficiency and longer run time with an assortment of compatible tools
• 16" Oregon Bar and Chain cuts up to 30" logs. The longest bar and chain on any cordless chainsaw yet.
• Brushless motor delivers up to 30% more torque for the greatest cutting performance.
• Brushless motor design offers up to 70% less vibration for user comfort while working.
• Chain brake and low kickback chain for increased user safety.
• Electric motor gets you started within seconds and eliminates the hassle of gas pull cords and harmful emissions
• Tool-less chain tensioning for quick adjustment
• 1x 40V 4.0Ah battery, 1x battery charger included
• Model: GD40CS40
• 400mm (16") Bar length
• 40V Voltage
• Brushless Motor, DigiPro control
• Sound power level: 87 dB(A) +/- 3 dB(A)
• Vibration level: <2.5 m/s2
• 11 m/s Chain speed
• 0.043 mm Chain gauge
• 3/8" Chain pitch
• 200ml Oil tank volume
• Automatic Oiling system
• Electric Chain brake
• Weight without battery: 3.6kg
Remember when using a chainsaw to take proper safety precautions and follow the recommended operating instructions. Always wear appropriate personal protection equipment.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or email@example.com, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161