The Future is Here and its Electric!
This G-MAX 40V Li-Ion Blower Vacuum delivers all the power you need to get your garden looking pristine without the hassle of petrol or extension cords. Blast away all your garden debris using the Turbo Button or collect it all neatly using the vacuum function.
With a 10:1 mulching ratio when using the vacuum function and a 45 litre collection bag, you can get more done between trips to the compost heap. Switching between modes requires no tools, making it quick and easy.
The variable speed dial helps you adjust the power to suit the job, with the ability to move up to 340 CFM of air to handle those heavy duty jobs. The lightweight ergonomic design includes soft-moulded grips and a cruise control button for those longer jobs, so you can keep working as long as you need to.
Powered by the interchangeable G-MAX 40V Lithium-ion battery system which delivers longer run time, higher performance, and greater output on all G-MAX tools, pull starts, harmful emissions and making a racket are all things of the past.
• High performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion battery system gives fade-free power with no memory loss
• Compatible with all Greenworks 40V tools
• Turbo Boost
• Lightweight, ergonomic design
• Variable speed dial with high / low switch
• In vacuum mode debris is reduced by a ratio of 10: 1 into the 45L collection bag
• 300km/h max blowing power
• 1x 40V 4.0Ah battery, 1x battery charger included
• Model: G40BV
• 40V Voltage
• Brushless Motor
• Sound power level: <104 dB(A) +/- 2dB(A)
• 3.5 m/s2 Vibration level
• Maximum air flow: 12.18 m3/min (340 CFM)
• 300 km/h Maximum air speed
• Weight without battery: 2.18kg
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or [email protected], so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email [email protected]
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161