The Future is Here and its Electric!
This 40V cordless garden cultivator from Greenworks delivers all the power you need to get your garden looking pristine without the hassle of petrol or extension cords.
Perfect for prepping your veggie patch or garden beds for planting, this tiller uses a powerful electric motor combined with a durable gear driven transmission to cultivate and aerate the soil quickly and consistently.
The four 20cm 10 tines adjust between 21-25cm width so you can break up weeds and dirt clumps with maximum efficiency, while the depth selector is adjustable up to 13cm. Large 15cm (6'') rear wheels and durable gear transmission handle rougher areas with ease.
• High performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion battery system gives fade-free power with no memory loss
• Zero emission
• Lightweight, powerful cordless tiller/cultivator, ergonomic design
• Tough 10 point, 20cm steel tines
• Durable gear-driven transmission
• Adjustable tine width, 21cm - 25cm
• Adjustable tilling depth, up to 13cm
• 6” rear wheels handle uneven ground
• OPC (operator present control) lever for safety
• 1x 40V 2.0Ah battery, 1x battery charger included
• Model: G40TL
• Tine size: 20 cm
• Tilling width: 21cm - 25cm
• 40V Voltage
• Brushed Motor
• Carton dimensions: 820mmL x 400mmW x 400mmH
• Weight without battery: 15kg
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email email@example.com
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161