This is a lawnmower unit only. Battery and charger sold separately.
The Future is Here and its Electric!
This 3-in-1 460mm lawnmower is perfect for keeping your backyard trim and tidy without the hassle of fuel cans, oil and filter changes and chokes. Just charge up the 40V 4.0Ah lithium-ion battery and get on with the job.
The 7 position height adjuster lets you easily change between 29mm up to 86mm cutting heights, while the 460mm steel cutting blade mechanism features an impact protection cut-out for safety.
The cutting-edge brushless motor provides more power, longer running time and higher speeds as well as greater efficiency and less noise. Traditional brushed motors tend to wear down over time, reducing efficiency and power. With a brushless motor, you can expect the same performance as the day you purchased it. The gear reduction design of the brushless motor also delivers greater torque.
The 50L catcher can handle plenty of clippings. This high-tech mower also features a built in load sensor to automatically regulate RPM based on load conditions, so you'll always have the right power for the conditions.
If you don’t want to dispose of your clipping it’s easy switching to side discharge or mulching modes, giving you plenty of options when it comes to handling your garden waste.
• High performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion battery system gives fade-free power with no memory loss (battery and charger sold separately)
• Compatible with all Greenworks 40V tools
• Powerful DigiPro brushless motor
• Built in load sensor automatically regulates RPM based on load conditions
• 460mm blade, impact protection technology
• 3-in-1 functions: Mulching, rear collection and side discharge
• 50L grass bag
• Single lever 7 position height adjustment, 29mm – 86mm
• Steel cutting deck
• Model: GD40LM45
• 40V Voltage
• Charge time 40V 4.0Ah: 120 mins
• Brushless Motor
• 460mm Cutting width
• 7 cutting heights
• Cutting minimum height 29mm; maximum height: 86mm
• 50L collector bag
• Rec. cutting area 4Ah: 600 m2
• Weight without battery: 21kg
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or [email protected], so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email [email protected]
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161