This is a pole saw unit only. Battery and charger sold separately.
The Future is Here and its Electric!
This awesome 40V pole saw extends up to 2.7m, so you can get to even the hardest to reach places in your backyard. With G-MAX 40V Lithium-ion battery system, just juice up the battery and pull the trigger.
An LED battery level indicator light makes it easier for operator to determine battery life, and the translucent oil tank offers clear view of oil reserve to ensure the 20cm Oregon bar and chain are kept lubricated for sharp cutting. Tool-less chain tensioning makes for quick and easy adjustments.
Safety is taken care of by the electronic chain brake and dual-switches, which guard against accidental activation, while the included shoulder strap and moulded grips make life comfortable.
• High performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion battery system gives fade-free power with no memory loss (battery and charger sold separately)
• Compatible with all Greenworks 40V tools
• Extends up to 2.7m
• Lightweight, ergonomic design
• Robust 20cm steel Oregon bar and chain with tool-less chain tensioning
• 10mm (3/8'') chain pitch delivers the right amount of capabilities to get those limbs trimmed and cut with minimal kickback
• Automatic oiler applies oil to bar and chain when needed to ensure durability and optimal use
• Translucent oil tank for clear view of oil level
• Model: G40PS20
• 20cm Bar size
• 2.7m Overall Length
• 40V Voltage
• Brushed Motor
• Sound power level: 87 dB(A), +/- 3dB(A)
• Vibration level <2.5 m/s2
• 8 m/s Chain speed
• 0.05 mm Chain gauge
• 3/8" Chain pitch
• 45ml Oil tank volume
• Automatic Oiling system
• Electric Chain brake
• Weight without battery: 3.75kg
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or [email protected], so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email [email protected]
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161