Economical & Reliable Diesel Power in a portable package!
Portable but powerful! This Hyundai generator is powerful enough for standby use and portable enough to use on site. It gives you peak power at 5500W with a steady 5000W at normal loads.
The quality AVR alternator keeps output smooth, while the rugged 11hp diesel engine is both economical and reliable. This generator is equipped with both 15A and 32A 230V AC outlets plus 8.3A DC outlet, and is ready for anything.
Perfect for on-site electricity for all operators who need a reliable source of power, the fully enclosed design protects the generator from everyday site use, plus it helps keep the noise levels down. Electric starting means minimal fuss - just fire up and get to work.
- Reliable, economical, portable Hyundai diesel power
- Ideal for on-site or home backup power
- ATS compatible
- Enclosed designed keeps noise to a minimum
- 15A/32A 230V AC and 8.3A DC outlets
- Smooth AVR regulated output
- Electric start
- Overload protection and emergency stop
- 2 Year Hyundai Warranty
- Maximum output: 5500W
- Rated output: 5000W
- Rated voltage: 230V
- Outputs: 2 x 15A 230V, 1 x 32A 230V, 1 x 8.3A DC
- Engine: 456cc single-cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled diesel engine
- Engine speed: 3000rpm
- Oil capacity: 1.7L
- Fuel capacity: 14.5L
- Run time: @50% load - 12h, @75% load - 9.2h, @100% load 7.5h
- Alternator: AVR
- MCB: 21A
- Noise: 79dB @ 7m @ 75%
- Start: Electric
- Battery: 12V, 30Ah
Dimensions: 950mmL x 550mmW x 750mmH
Customer Order only.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email email@example.com
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161