Get the ladder that’s as tough and strong and as versatile as you are.
The Atom Multi Ladder 22 combines the strengths of traditional A-frame, uneven A-frame and extension ladders, and trestle scaffolding, into one tidy package. With adjustable sections and a simple 'Click & Lock' hinge system, you’ll wonder why you didn’t get one sooner. When you’re done, it’s compact enough to fit into a cupboard or throw it in the back of the car.
Safety Atom Ladders are designed to be amongst the safest and most stable in the world. With flared ends and slip-resistant feet, you won’t have to worry about unnecessary movement. The double locking hinge is designed to ensure that no matter your setup, you can depend on an Atom Ladder.
Strength Atom Multi Ladders are made from heavy duty aluminium alloy. Each rung is double-riveted for rock solid strength and stability you can depend on. All of the Atom Multi Ladder range meet AS/NZS Ladder standards (AS/NZS 1892) and have a maximum load of 150kg, making them ideal for both home and professional use.
- Classic A-Frame
With a simple click into position, the Atom Multi Ladder can be used as a traditional A-Frame ladder.
- Uneven A-Frame
As you can adjust the Atom into smaller increments, you’ll be able to extend one side of the ladder, making it safe to use on multi-level surfaces such as stairs or kerbs.
- Multiple Extensions
For the bigger jobs, you don’t need a bigger ladder. Simply flip it around, click into place and you’ve got an extension ladder perfect for reaching rooftops or trees.
- Scaffold Trestle
The Atom Multi Ladder can be separated, so you can easily turn it into a handy base for a scaffold system. Just add a plank and you’re ready to go.
• Four positions – double-sided A-frame stepladder, double-sided uneven A-frame, extension ladder and scaffold trestle
• Telescoping design gives adjustable height
• Heavy duty aluminium construction
• High torsional rigidity and tensile strength
• Smooth-operating hinges and locks for easy set-up and take-down
• Non-slip rung tread
• Flared base
• Non-slip feet
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor work
• 150kg duty rating – suitable for professional and home use
• Lightweight and compact
• AS/NZS 1892.1:1996 certified
• Folded dimensions: 1700mmL x 700mmW x 210mmH
• Load weight capacity: 150kg
• Materials: Aluminium
• Aluminium thickness: 1.2mm
• Stepladder height: 1.5m - 2.7m
• Highest recommended standing level for stepladder: 2.0m
• Extended length: 3.4m - 5.8m
• Highest recommended standing level extended: 4.7m
• Maximum reach height extended: 6.7m (22ft)
• Maximum Width: 700mm
• Scaffold height: 0.3m - 1.2m
• Product weight: 21.3kg
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or [email protected], so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email [email protected]
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161