This mower has a great combination of features. A great mower for a standard suburban lawn - everyone's backyad mower.
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton 140cc OHV Series 500E RapidStart™ Engine
- 460mm (18") Heavy Duty Aluminium Non-Rust Chassis
- Front 200mm (8") and Rear 200mm (8") adjustable dual bearing wheels*
- Comfortable upturned upper handle with PVC grip
- Reinforced lower handle for added strength
- Camlocks for quick release handle fold down
- Steel flap
- Masport Quickcut® Blade System** (2 blades)
- 5ft/lb or 6.8Nm Power Rating (Torque)
- Cut, Catch & Mulch
- Cutting Height Range : 8mm - 72mm
- 10 Cutting Height Steps
- Zone Start*** for comfortable starting position
- HDPE Plastic Catcher with 46.5L Catcher Volume
- Weight 33kg
*Adjustable Dual Bearing Wheels : Masport's ball bearing wheels make the mower easy to push and with a threaded axle and nut the wheels can easily be adjusted if they become loose after significant use.
**Masport Quickcut® Blade System : For superior cutting, mulching and catching performance Masport mowers are fitted with unique blade cutting system. The Masport Quickcut® blade is a top quality specially designed blade for cutting and mulching. It has a swingback feature, designed to protect the crankshaft from damage should the mower hit a solid object.
***Zone Start : The conveniently positioned starter cord eliminates the need to bend all the way down to pull-start, reducing the risk of back strain.
#keyword for search mower lawnmowers lawn mowers
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or email@example.com, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161