Time to raise the bar again
The MGX E1 complete freestyle scooter is designed for intermediate to advanced riders ready to raise the bar on their riding with a super dialled setup straight out of the box.
Uncompromising on build quality, component selection, ride feel and balance – the MGX E1 complete scooter builds upon more than a decade of Madd Gear product development and is the culmination of extensive rider testing, direction and input.
The MGX E1 is the pinnacle of freestyle scooters, consider the bar raised again!Specifications
- Deck: 5” wide x 20.5” long two-phase heat treated 6061 aluminium concave fluted extrusion deck with machine welded MGX “X” integrated headtube
- Fork: MFX 120mm blindside 6061 aluminium threadless with 6mm hardware / standard IHC compression
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra aluminium double with 6mm hardware
- Bar: MGP turbine 23” wide x 26” tall dual-tone fade anodized 6061 aluminium oversized diameter with internal fluting
- Grips: 180mm dual-compound super-soft TPR swirls flangeless grind grips with nylon bar-ends
- Grip tape: MGX full deck super-strength grip with extreme cutouts
- Wheels: 120mm scope aluminium hollow core with smoked MGP proprietary polyurethane blend
- Bearings: MGP K-3 Abec-11 high speed chrome
- Brake: MFX V3 composite blitz brake
- Headset: MFX low-friction integrated with sealed bearings
- Hardware: high-tensile 6mm
- Finish: MGX neo plated or anodized deck with full deck wrap water decal
- Detail: MGX scope hollow core wheels heavy-duty PP deck blocks
- Available in 5 colours: Silver/Red, Silver/Black, Silver/Teal, Black and Neochrome
Assembled product dimensions: 730mmL x 597mmW x 895mmH
Complete weight 3.40kg
Deck weight 1.29kg
When ordering, please choose 1x helmet from the available 3 sizes, ie. Small, Medium or Large.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or [email protected], so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email [email protected]
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161