Let the journey unfold. Minimal yet Modern Design.
Freedom to ride – Works as simple as it looks. Every aspect of Mi Electric Scooter is crafted with simplicity in mind. The scooter frame, components and accessories use the same geometric design language that puts usability and the user at the front. A single button kicks the scooter to life and the red design accents add modernity. Mi Electric Scooter is made to look right and feel right.
Made for comfort – Curved pedal board
Flip, fold, clip. Folds in 3 easy steps – Simply flip down the folding lever to fold, and the scooter bell catches onto a latch on the rear wheel. The result is a compact and secure folding design that's perfect for stowing Mi Electric Scooter away at home, in the office, or in the trunk of a car.
Aerospace-grade aluminum frame –The sturdy frame is made of aerospace-grade aluminum, which has a low density and high structural strength. It also has excellent thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance for added durability. Weights at just 12.5kg, Mi Electric Scooter is a great portable size and weight for carry-ons and for maneuvering stairs and pavements.
Anti-slip handle – Provides a great grip and control over the scooter, even for longer rides.
Controlled acceleration – Gives the accelerator a gentle downward push and adjust the amount of pressure until you reach a comfortable speed.
Battery life at a glance – 4 LED notification lights on the dashboard indicate remaining battery life.
Power button controls – Single press to switch on. Long press to shut down. When Mi Electric Scooter is on, a short single press will switch headlights on/off. Double press to switch between normal and power saving modes.
Ultra-bright headlights – Headlights are essential for night riding, yet not all scooters have them. Mi Electric Scooter features an ultra-bright 1.1W headlights with a range of up to 6 meters for added safety.
Red taillights for braking – Red taillights flash distinctly while braking as a warning to other pedestrians and vehicles on the road.
Front and rear double braking system – Features a disc braking and eABS regenerative anti-lock braking system for an efficient, responsive braking distance of just 4 meters. Note: 4-meter braking distance measured at 20km/h speeds, 20°C weather temperatures, 75kg load, tire pressure of 35 PSI, and on flat dry asphalt.
Shock-absorbing tires for a smoother ride – The large 8.5-inch front and rear tires have great shock absorption and anti-slip treads. Coupled with a 250W brushless DC motor for stable power output, Mi Electric Scooter is set to deliver a smoother riding experience.
30km long-range battery with smart power management – Several 18650mAh high-capacity lithium batteries supplied by LG delivers up to 30km of travel on a single charge. Smart battery management via the app displays the health of the battery pack and notifies you immediately if there are issues. Note: 30km long-distance range on a single full charge measured based on 75kg load, 25°C weather temperatures, flat road without strong winds, power saving mode, and 15km/h constant speeds. Results may vary based on different weight loads, temperature, wind speed, operating habits, and other factors.
Recovers and regenerates energy – In order to extend battery life, Mi Electric Scooter converts and stores kinetic energy during acceleration into electrical power. It is also fitted with regenerative braking for additional power. This enhances the emergency braking experience and improves battery life at the same time.
Ride statistics on the app – Turn your smartphone into your dashboard. Simply pair Mi Electric Scooter via Bluetooth and use the app to view current speed, remaining power, and other real-time riding statistics. Firmware updates ensure that you always have the best riding experience possible.
Cruise control – Using the core cruise control technology in cars, Mi Electric Scooter uses a unique algorithm that receives signal input from speed sensors to maintain smooth and stable cruise control. This reduces tension and fatigue for riders, as well as optimizes battery for longer rides. Note: Cruise control not recommended above speeds of 18km/h, on curved paths, heavy traffic conditions, or during rainy and snowy conditions.
- Frame : Aerospace-grade aluminium
- Tyre: 5 inches Inflatable rubber tires
- Motor size: 6.7 inches
- Max speed: 25km/h, max 18km/h on Cruise control
- Max torque: 16N.m
- Motor rated power: 250W
- Motor control mode: Sine-wave vector and current control + closed loop speed control
- Max incline: Approx. 14°
- Applicable terrain: Cement, asphalt, flat soil pavements, bumps or steps less than 1cm high, less than 3cm wide
- Resistance: IP54 dirt, dust and splash resistance
- Power structure: 30 x 18650mAh lithium battery units
- Travel distance: Approx. 30 km
- Charging time: Approx. 5 hours
- Smart power management: Short circuit protection, over current protection, double protection from overcharging, double protection from over discharging, temperature resistance, under voltage auto-sleep protection
- Standard power consumption: 1.1kWh per 100km
- Braking method: Regenerative + disc braking
- Headlights: 1.1W ultra-bright headlights, 6m range
- Taillights: LED taillights
- Power indicator: 4 LED indicators
- Power-saving mode: Max speed 18km/h, with more gentle accelerations for beginners
- Recommended height: 120 - 200cm
- Max load: 100kg
- Includes 1x Madd Gear Helmet Black
- Colour: Black
Dimensions (Upright): Approx. 1080mm x 430mm x 1140mm
Dimensions (Folded): Approx. 1080mm x 430mm x 490mm
Weight Approx. 12.5 kg
When ordering, please choose 1x helmet from the available 3 sizes, ie. Small, Medium or Large.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or [email protected], so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email [email protected]
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161