Rugged & Reliable!
This digital inverter generator outputs a pure sine wave current for a super stable power supply, making it the perfect choice for powering sensitive electronics.
Maximum output is 2000W, while its light weight and compact dimensions make this generator the perfect companion on your next trip away from the grid.
The engine features cutting edge overload and low oil level protection along with Smart Throttle technology that alters engine speed depending on the load; this means less noise and lower fuel consumption, up to 40% less than conventional generators, so it’s kinder on your pocket and on the environment.
There is a built in LCD display so you can keep an eye on things, while the fully enclosed design helps reduce noise and keep out dirt and moisture.
• Digital inverter technology produces a pure sine wave current for stable power supply
• Perfect for lighting, power tools, laptops, TVs and much more
• Single phase
• Smart Throttle technology for lower fuel consumption
• Fully enclosed for quiet running
• Overload and low oil protection
• NGK Spark Plug
• Built-in LCD
• 240V AC, 12V DC power supply
• 2 year Newman Warranty
Specifications• Max power output: 2000W
• Rated power output: 1600W
• Engine: 79cc single cylinder 4-stroke fan-cooled petrol engine
• Ignition: TCI, NGK spark plug
• Starting: Pull start
• AC output: 2x 240V AC
• DC output: 1x 12V DC 5A
• Fuel capacity: 3.8L
• Fuel consumption: 324g/kw/h
• Continuous running time: 4 hours @rated load
• Noise level: 60db @ 7m @75% load
• Safety: AC overload protector, DC circuit breaker, overload warning indicator, overload cut out, low oil indicator, low oil cut out
• Dimensions: 510mmL x 280mmW x 455mmH
• Weight: 20kg
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or email@example.com, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161