Rugged & Reliable!
This great value inverter generator packs plenty of punch into a lightweight package.
Smart inverter technology keeps the current stable, perfect for running sensitive equipment, while the electric start and automatic compression make powering up your generator quick and easy.
The electronic display lets you keep an eye on things, while the automatic low oil shutdown is there should the worst happen.
The large exhaust silencer helps keeps noise levels down, while the rugged design is backed by a 2 Year Newman Warranty.
- Clean stable power with less than 3% total harmonic distortion
- Perfect for lighting, power tools, laptops and much more
- Single phase
- Electric start
- NGK spark plug
- VFT display with LCD status lights
- Semi-enclosed for lightweight portability
- Overload and low oil protection
- 240V AC 15A, 12V DC power supply
- 2 Year Newman Warranty
- Max power output: 3300W
- Rated power output: 3000W
- Rated rotation speed: 3600rpm
- Engine: 208cc single cylinder 4-stroke fan-cooled petrol engine
- Ignition: TCI, NGK spark plug
- Starting: Electric & pull start
- AC output: 2x 240V AC 15A
- DC output: 1x 12V DC 5A
- Fuel capacity: 12.5L
- Fuel consumption: 490g/kw/h
- Continuous running time: 3.7 hours @rated load
- Noise level: 74db @ 7m @75% load
- Safety: AC overload protector, DC circuit breaker, overload warning indicator, overload cut out, low oil indicator, low oil cut out
Dimensions: 400mmL x 450mmW x 450mmH
Customer order only.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or [email protected], so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email [email protected]
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161