Rugged & Reliable!
This tough & simple steel frame generator with power up to 3500W is a great option for powering up bigger tools or running home necessities like fridges when a power outage occurs.
This product features a traditional steel frame which allow for rough and tough usage. This generator also features voltage overload protection to both prevent overloads and keep your equipment safe from voltage spikes. The voltmeter included allows you to also monitor power output at a glance.
Humming away at 75% load you’ll get a solid 10 hours of runtime from the 15L fuel tank and reliable 224cc engine, which should be plenty to see you through a power cut or a solid day’s work
- Compact, rugged and reliable
- Perfect for occasional use
- Single phase
- NGK spark plug
- Tough steel frame
- Voltage overload and low oil protection
- 220-240V AC, 12V DC power supply
- Max power output: 3500W
- Rated power output: 3000W
- Engine: 224cc single cylinder 4-stroke fan-cooled petrol engine
- Ignition: TCI, NGK spark plug
- Starting: Recoil (Pull) start
- AC output: 1x 240V AC 15A
- DC output: 1x 12V DC 5A
- Fuel capacity: 15L
- Continuous running time: 10 hours @75% load
- Noise level: 68db @ 7m @75% load
- Safety: AC overload protector, DC circuit breaker, overload warning indicator, overload cut out, low oil indicator, low oil cut out
Dimensions: 600mmL x 460mmW x 440mmH
Customer order only.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or [email protected], so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email [email protected]
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161