What’s easi-own going to cost all up?
Complete the details below to work out what easi-own is going to cost you all up. Calculated pricing is indicative only.
POWERFULL & CLEAR SOUND
- 2,000W Total RMS Stereo mode power
- 22,000W PMPO Output Power
- 2ch Digital Bi-Amp
- 3 way, 3 Front Speaker system
- 20cm Super Woofer (Hard Press Corrugation)
- 8cm Woofer
- 6cm Tweeter
- AIRQUAKE BASS
- 4GB Internal Memory
- CD / DVD
- FM Radio (30 stations)
- 2x USB
- Panasonic MAX Juke App
- DJ Function: Effect, Sampler, Jukebox Karaoke, Jukebox DJ
- Full Karaoke
- 1x Audio IN
- 2x Mic Jack (6.3mm)
- Auto Power OFF
- Timer Function Sleep
- Play Timer
- Rec Timer
- Color: Black
Dimension: 458mmW x 137mmH x 341mmD
Weight: 4 kgs
Dimension: 313mmW x 425mmH x 264mmD
Weight: 6.90 kgs
This Panasonic AKX710 Audio system offers incredible sound from a compact body. With a sleek design that makes an impact and improved smartphone connectivity it looks good and is easy to use. A 20cm super woofer and 2-channel Digital Bi-Amp produce clear, dynamic audio and an internal memory of 4GB allows for plenty of storage.
Overwhelming bass and resonance. AIRQUAKE BASS – The robust bass and resonance created by this AKX710 is perfect for parties and when you want to be completely enveloped by your music. Strengthened by the unique Bass Reflex System and port technology, sound is pushed forward without losing the resonance of sounds generated from behind the woofer unit. This further amplifies the bass to produce extremely powerful sound.
Compact and contemporary design – The AKX710 boasts powerful sound, yet it is relatively compact and looks incredibly good. The material of the centre unit features two distinctly different surface textures of matte and gloss, creating an elegant contrast that befits the quality and power of the AKX710. This audio system offers an ideal combination of compact, contemporary design, and powerful sound.
Enjoy your music with the best sound. Local Preset Equaliser – With the wide versatility of the Local Preset Equaliser, you can maximise your enjoyment of different music genres, such as Rock, Karaoke, and more. Football mode also makes it more fun to watch TV. You can select the sound to match whatever it is you are enjoying.
Music via your smartphone – The Panasonic MAX Juke App allows easy connectivity between your AKX710 and your smartphone. Use the app to simultaneously transfer multiple sound sources from smartphone to internal memory or transfer sound sources to the mixed play function with Jukebox. *Available with the MAX Juke App through Bluetooth® Wireless Technology. To use MAX Juke App, OS Version 4.1 or later, Android™ device compatible. App is available on Google Play™.
Transfer music and liven up the fiesta. DJ Jukebox / MAX Juke App – Record your favourite music from a smartphone into the Internal Memory* to liven up the fiesta. In addition to an Internal Memory (4 GB) capable of storing 1000 songs, the DJ Jukebox plays songs from the Internal Memory or a USB device with Mix Play mode. *For personal use only. Available with the Panasonic MAX Juke App through Bluetooth® Wireless Technology. To use MAX Juke App, OS Version 4.1 or later, Android™ device compatible.
Enjoy Karaoke with your family and friends – The main unit has two mic jacks so you can plug in two microphones for duets with family and friends. Various functions make it easier to sing, like Vocal Cancel, Key Control, Tempo Control*, BGM Level Control, and Mic EQ. And the Echo function produces great karaoke singing effects. *Tempo Control can be used with CD, USB and Internal Memory.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own 12 month interest free terms and conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Offer valid for new easi-own advances only .
- Interest rate on qualifying advances 0% p.a. fixed for first 12 months.
- At the end of that period, your easi-own interest rate applies for the remaining term of that advance (currently 9.95% p.a. – 29.95% p.a. variable determined by credit risk).
- Repayments on qualifying advances are spread evenly across the full term of that advance. The first 12 months payments on qualifying advances are principal/fees only, then principal/fees and interest for the remaining term of that advance.
- Mandatory fees: account fee $1.90 a week, PPSR fee $8 for each purchase, establishment fee $95 for first purchase or transaction fee $17.50 for each subsequent purchase.
- Rates and fees may change.
- Other non-mandatory fees and charges may also apply.
- Weekly pricing shown includes interest and assumes mandatory fees added to loan balance.
- Terms for weekly payments and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on completion of application.
- Security required over assets purchased and contents insurance may also be required.
easi-pay Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- No interest or mandatory fees are charged unless the easi-pay transaction is not paid off during the 12 week interest free term
- Click here for full terms & conditions
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email email@example.com
- Limelight Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161