What’s easi-own going to cost all up?
Complete the details below to work out what easi-own is going to cost you all up. Calculated pricing is indicative only.
The Artisan Breadmaker – Bake deliciously authentic crusty bread at home with ease. The Artisan Breadmaker goes beyond standard homemade bread to create perfect rustic loaves that are soft and fluffy on the inside and crusty on the outside.
Crusty bread handmade right at home – Enjoy the satisfaction of your bread knife cutting through the crisp crust of an artisan loaves. With this ZP2000 Breadmaker you can craft bread that is indistinguishable from what you would buy at a real bakery.
Specialist design for baking crispy crusts – Sporting a brand-new design structure to enable the creation of crusty loaves, the Artisan Breadmaker uses controlled reflection for an oven-like baking process.
Artisan kneading technique – The newly designed combination of the blade and ribs in the pan develops a firm gluten like the hands of an artisan, ideal for hard crust.
Two temperature sensors for a consistent bake – Two temperature sensors not only track the internal temperature of the breadmaker but also check the room temperature to reflect in the program to control fermentation. No matter what the conditions are in your kitchen you can expect consistent results.
Bake delicious gluten-free bread and cakes - Panasonic breadmakers feature programs that are excellent for baking gluten-free breads and cakes. Difficult to blend ingredients are kneaded just right so that every cake turns out brilliantly.
Mix it up - Delight in baking everything from daily and gluten-free breads to pizza dough and cakes for parties with a single breadmaker.
Minimalistic design – Features a stylish design with a flat top panel. The modern, simple shape is an ideal match for modern interiors.
- 645-700W Power Consumption
- Rated Voltage 230-240V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Power Failure Function: 10 mins
- 2x Temperature Sensors
- Bake bread and cakes
- Accessory: Measuring cup, measuring spoon
- Bread Pan Size 162.8mmW x 156mmH x 202.8mmD
- Bread Pan Coating: Ceramic
- Kneading Blade (unique for ZP2000)
- Kneading Blade Coating: Ceramic
- Power Cord Length approx. 90cm
- LCD Display
- Language of Control Panel: Icon/Pictogram only
- Language of Menu Printed on Unit: English
- Timer (Max. 13 hrs.)
- Size Selection: 2 size (Soft Bread only)
- Crust Colour Selection: Light, Medium (Soft, Soft Rapid, Soft Raisin, Soft Raisin Rapid, Brioche)
- Kneading Selection:
- Raisin: White, Whole Wheat, Lean, Soft
- Stuffed: White
- Number of Menu: 18
- Menu List:
- Hard Crust Bake: White, White Raisin, White Stuffed, Whole Wheat, Whole Wheat Raisin, Lean, Lean Raisin
- Bake: Soft , Soft Rapid , Soft Raisin , Soft Raisin Rapid , Brioche, Bake Only
- Gluten Free: Gluten Free Bread, Gluten Free Cake
- Others: Bread Dough, Pizza Dough, Jam
- Target Bread Size (white) approx. 150mmW x 110mmH x 190mmD
Dimensions 273mmW x 340mmH x 404mmD
Weight 7 kg
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own 12 month interest free terms and conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Offer valid for new easi-own advances only .
- Interest rate on qualifying advances 0% p.a. fixed for first 12 months.
- At the end of that period, your easi-own interest rate applies for the remaining term of that advance (currently 9.95% p.a. – 29.95% p.a. variable determined by credit risk).
- Repayments on qualifying advances are spread evenly across the full term of that advance. The first 12 months payments on qualifying advances are principal/fees only, then principal/fees and interest for the remaining term of that advance.
- Mandatory fees: account fee $1.90 a week, PPSR fee $8 for each purchase, establishment fee $95 for first purchase or transaction fee $17.50 for each subsequent purchase.
- Rates and fees may change.
- Other non-mandatory fees and charges may also apply.
- Weekly pricing shown includes interest and assumes mandatory fees added to loan balance.
- Terms for weekly payments and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on completion of application.
- Security required over assets purchased and contents insurance may also be required.
easi-pay Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- No interest or mandatory fees are charged unless the easi-pay transaction is not paid off during the 12 week interest free term
- Click here for full terms & conditions
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email email@example.com
- Limelight Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161