The Panasonic Easy Home Monitoring is a clean simplistic shape which sits unassumingly in any setting producing a full high-definition image for your peace of mind. Compatible with Panasonic Home Network products this home monitoring camera makes securing your home easier and convenient.
Easy Recording / Playback (microSD Recording) - When activated by the camera sensors, 1080p Full HD video can be recorded automatically onto a microSD/SDHC/SDXC card (up to 128GB. Sold separately) in the camera’s easy-to-access microSD slot. You can view recorded videos on your PC/laptop by simply removing the microSD card from the camera and inserting it into your laptop or
Full HD Video Recording in Low Light - With a fast-focusing lens for sharper image adjustment and a large image sensor for 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) recording in low light, this Panasonic devise captures smooth, movie quality video at 30 frames per second.
Pre-Recording Advantage - For a comprehensive, accurate video recording, it includes a pre-recording function. With prerecording, image processing actually begins two seconds before the camera's motion sensor activates the recording process. An advantage that fully records someone walking
quickly through an entire room or space - not after they're halfway through it.
Wide Angle, Large Room View - While other systems may require two or more cameras to cover long, rectangular rooms and other large spaces, this single Panasonic device provides coverage in large rooms and spaces with its 121-degree horizontal, 142-degree diagonal wide-angle view.
Watch From Your Mobile Device - Enjoy wireless monitoring from your smartphone or tablet. This Panasonic Easy Home Monitoring camera is suitable for viewing the baby's or family room in real-time to check on a child or pet, or for keeping an eye on the living room or other space when you're away.
Privacy Protection - The camera includes a manual sliding shutter to cover the camera and microphone in any occasion where monitoring is not necessary, such as when entertaining guests. Once covered, monitoring and microphone functions are fully disabled – an advantage that Panasonic offers. Also, a notification is sent to your smartphone when the shutter is closed. If you need to reactivate the monitoring and microphone functions, you can use the Talk function to ask
that the shutter be opened.
Collaboration with the Panasonic Home Network - Easy to configure home automation works in conjunction with the Panasonic Home Network to make your life more convenient and comfortable. You can easily configure setups for certain scenarios as shown below.
- Capture images automatically when a window or door is opened and motion is detected.
- Use camera motion sensors to trigger a home alarm system.
- Use camera motion sensors to turn on a light connected to a smart plug.
Specifications:• Frequency range: 2.412 GHz – 2.472 GHz; 5.180 GHz – 5.320 GHz; 5.500 GHz – 5.700 GHz; 5.745 GHz – 5.825 GHz.
• Up to 32 Full HD Cameras per Mobile Device
• Up to 8 Mobile Devices per Full HD Camera
• Up to 3 devices Simultaneous Access
• Camera Angle: Horizontal Approx. 121°, Vertical Approx. 67°, Diagonal Approx. 142°
• Video Compression: H.264
• Image Sensor: 2.0 megapixel CMOS
• Camera Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD), 1280 x 720 pixels (HD), 720 x 480 pixels, 640x 360 pixels (HVGAW)
• Max Frame rate: Up to 30 fps
• Focal Length: Fixed (0.2 m - infinity)
• Wide Dynamic Range
• High Dynamic Range
• IR Cut
• Recording Time: 4GB Card-4 hours; 8GB Card-9 hours; 16GB Card-18 hours; 32GB Card-36 hours; 64GB Card-72 hours; 128GB Card-145 hours.
• 2 seconds Pre-Recording
• Up to approx. 5m Night Vision Range
• Visual Sensor
• Temperature Sensor
• Sound Sensor
• Privacy Shutter
• LED Status Indication (Blue/Green/Red/White)
• Wireless Network Setup Button
• MicroSD Card Slot
• Wall mountable
• Adjustable Mounting Angles: Vertical Facing Forward - Facing Down: 130°
• White colour
• Camera Dimensions approx 142mmH x 68mmW x 68mmD
• Weight : Approx. 210g
A hub unit is required for home automation (sold separately)
This product requires connection to power outlet.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or [email protected], so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email [email protected]
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161