Intelligent cooling for optimal efficiency – Designed to optimise the refrigerator’s cooling performance, the Smart Sensor System uses five sensors to monitor the temperature in your kitchen, the humidity level inside the fridge, and even your usage patterns — and then make the appropriate adjustments. All you have to do is stock the fridge. There’s even a sensor that will alert you when the door has been open for too long.
Digital Inverter Compressor and 10 Year Parts Warranty – Unlike conventional compressors, which have just two patterns of start and stop, Samsung’s Digital Inverter Compressor moves in five different moving cycles based on humidity levels and usage patterns. This helps maintain a more consistent temperature and keeps noise to a minimum.
LED lighting – Located on both sides of the interior, Samsung’s sophisticated LED lighting indirectly serves up brighter, more natural light for comfortable viewing. Find what you’re looking for more easily, even at night, without turning the kitchen light on. The LED light also emits less heat than conventional bulbs, which helps the refrigerator keep consistently cool. It’s a bright idea whose time has come.
- 458L Gross Capacity
- 3 Star Energy Rating
- Frost Free
- Multi Air Flow System
- Intelligent All Around Cooling
- Digital Inverter Compressor
- 4x Shelves Fridge (including 1x Foldable Shelf)
- 5 Door Pocket Fridge
- Deli Compartment
- Egg Tray
- Bright Interior LED Light
- Tempered Glass Shelf
- 1x Vege & Fruit Drawer
- Twist Ice Maker
- Door Alarm
- 5 Points Smart Sensor System
- R600a Refrigerant
- Cyclopentane Insulation
- Digital Blue LED Display & Control (Fridge)
- Recess Door Handle
- Reversible Door
- Black Inox Color Body
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or [email protected], so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email [email protected]
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161