What’s easi-own going to cost all up?
Complete the details below to work out what easi-own is going to cost you all up. Calculated pricing is indicative only.
- 495L Total Capacity
- 330L Fridge Capacity
- 165L Freezer Capacity
- 3.5 Star Energy Rating
- 3 French Door (T-Style)
- Built-in Water Dispenser uses Non-Plumbed water tank
- Digital Inverter Compressor
- Twin Cooling Plus™
- Frost Free
- Refrigerator Feature
- Power Cool Function
- 3 Tempered Glass Shelves
- 2 Vegetable & Fruit Drawers
- 6 Door Pockets
- Top LED Interior Light
- 2 Fridge transparent boxes
- 2 transparent guards
- Freezer Feature
- 4 Tempered Glass Shelves
- 2 Drawers
- Interior LED Light
- Power Freeze Function
- Ice Tray
- Auto Ice Maker (Fridge must be Plumbed to mains water for the Auto Ice Maker to work)
- R600A Refrigerant
- Internal LED Display
- Flat Door
- Door Alarm
- Recess Door Handle
- Silver Matte Colour
- 10 year limited parts warranty on The Digital Inverter Compressor
Dimension (incl. Hinge and Handle) 817mmW x 1776mmH x 715mmD
Weight 96.5 kg
Twin Cooling Plus™: Lock in freshness – Separate refrigerator and freezer cooling systems help maintain temperature and optimal humidity and minimise the mixing of odours between the fridge and freezer compartments.
Non-Plumbed Built-in Water Dispenser: Chilled water, straight from the door – Convenient and great for entertaining. And because it's non-plumbed, there’s no need to call the plumber to enjoy ice-cold filtered water, straight from the built-in BPA-free dispenser. It's on tap, without the tap.
Big Bottle Door Bins – Keep large bottles and jugs within convenient reach, right inside the door. The deep door bins provide plenty of room for those big 3L milk and 2L soft drink bottles, without crowding out the internal fridge space.
Big Crispers – Stock up with all the good stuff and keep the crunch. Large capacity, deep crispers help you to maximise fresh fruit and vegetable storage.
Anti-Fingerprint Finish – Keep the fridge looking stylish, with the help of our Anti-Fingerprint Finish. Designed to discourage fingerprints on the external surfaces of the fridge and make it easy to wipe away any that do appear, it helps to keep things in tip top shape.
Power Cool / Power Freeze: Fast, cold, blast – At the touch of a button, Power Cool blows intensely cold air into the fridge, so foods and drinks are chilled quickly. And Power Freeze delivers a fast blast of cold air into the freezer. It’s great for freezing or firming up frozen food, like ice cream, and making more ice.
Auto Ice Maker: Ice on demand – Ensure that you always have plenty of ice to stay cool when the weather is warm. With the Auto Ice Maker, you can dispense a large quantity of ice cubes on demand. (Only if the Fridge is connected to a mains water supply).
Easy access slide out freezer drawer – The generous freezer drawer allows you to stock up on everyone's favourites, with the convenience of easy slide-out access.
Digital Inverter Technology: The quiet achiever – Enjoy energy efficiency and long-lasting performance. The Digital Inverter Compressor intelligently adjusts operating speed in response to cooling demand and is backed by a 10 year limited parts warranty to give you peace of mind.
Water Filter – HAFEX: Keep things fresh – Samsung water filters use high grade carbon block to help remove substances that may be present in your water, including chlorine, microbial cysts, heavy metals and chemicals. The HAFEX is an optional accessory for this refrigerator, which can be fitted to filter the ice dispenser water source.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own 12 month interest free terms and conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Offer valid for new easi-own advances only .
- Interest rate on qualifying advances 0% p.a. fixed for first 12 months.
- At the end of that period, your easi-own interest rate applies for the remaining term of that advance (currently 9.95% p.a. – 29.95% p.a. variable determined by credit risk).
- Repayments on qualifying advances are spread evenly across the full term of that advance. The first 12 months payments on qualifying advances are principal/fees only, then principal/fees and interest for the remaining term of that advance.
- Mandatory fees: account fee $1.90 a week, PPSR fee $8 for each purchase, establishment fee $95 for first purchase or transaction fee $17.50 for each subsequent purchase.
- Rates and fees may change.
- Other non-mandatory fees and charges may also apply.
- Weekly pricing shown includes interest and assumes mandatory fees added to loan balance.
- Terms for weekly payments and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on completion of application.
- Security required over assets purchased and contents insurance may also be required.
easi-pay Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- No interest or mandatory fees are charged unless the easi-pay transaction is not paid off during the 12 week interest free term
- Click here for full terms & conditions
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email email@example.com
- Limelight Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161