Comfortable. Durable. Quality.
Designed to offer superb comfort as well as good support, Sleepyhead Executive model has more of a medium feel through the Dreamfoam and Nuvole Pure Comfort Fibre quilting on a Torquezone supportive spring core system.
Torquezone® Spring Unit – Endorsed by the New Zealand Chiropractors’ Association, Sleepyhead’s exclusive Torquezone spring system has been designed with a ‘posturised’ centre for more concentrated support where it’s most needed – in the centre third of the mattress where the lumbar area and hips require additional support. The strengthen z-shaped continuous coil support system is designed to reduce back stress. It also features a head-to-toe helical system to prevent roll together.
Double-Sided Mattress – Ensuring that mattresses keep their comfort and durability for as long as possible is essential in providing a great sleep experience. Sleepyhead makes this range of mattresses double-sided so they can be regularly turned over to help extend the life of your mattresses.
Structureflex – The Torquezone spring system is surrounded by high density foam, providing exceptional surface support and stability to the very edge of the mattress. This helps maximise the usable sleep surface and the design results in less partner disturbance, a better quality sleep and additional support when getting in and out of bed.
Dreamfoam – Supreme comfort of Sleepyhead Elegance beds come from the new generation eco-friendly Dreamfoam. It is made in New Zealand and is a unique foam structure with a plush feel provides extra support and luxurious comfort. Plus it's been treated with Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial treatments that inhibits the growth of bacteria to help to keep the mattress fresh, hygiene and odour free.
Nuvole Fibre – The top quilt of this model has Nuvole pure comfort fibre cushioning that's less absorbent. Less moisture gives you a drier, healthier bed.
- Medium Feel
- Torquezone® Spring system mattress
- Dreamfoam® Comfort Layers
- Nuvole Pure Comfort Fibre Quilting
- Double-sided mattress
- Fire retardant treated cover
- Platform base
- Ultra-Fresh Antimicrobial treatments
- Legs with glider
- 10 Year Warranty
- New Zealand Made
2030mmL x 1530mmW x 590mmH
2030mmL x 1670mmW x 590mmH
2030mmL x 1830mmW x 590mmH
Every Sleepyhead bed is made to order by Sleepyhead’s expert craftsmen. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery of your ordered bed.
Image shown is indicative only. King and SuperKing beds have split bases. Accessories not included.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or [email protected], so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email [email protected]
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161