What’s easi-own going to cost all up?
Complete the details below to work out what easi-own is going to cost you all up. Calculated pricing is indicative only.
The SmarTrike® folding tricycle is a deluxe 7-in-1 trike designed to grow with your baby in 7 stages from 6-36 months, from a baby push tricycle to an independent toddler tricycle. It folds up compactly, making it the ideal travel choice for families.
It features a reclining seat so your baby can sit upright or recline comfortably for nap times on-the-go. It has a full padded seat cover for optimal comfort that can be removed and washed when needed. It converts from a baby trike into a training tricycle for 18 month old toddlers and a tricycle for two year old kids.
Forget about spending time and money on accessories that your baby will quickly outgrow. From a tricycle with push handle suitable for six-month old babies, this smart trike transforms easily into any of its seven stages, a perfect tricycle for your little angel.
It is a tricycle built for utility, safety and convenience. It's durable, lightweight and portable design makes it a perfect travel toddler tricycle that fits in any car and grows with your baby until they are ready to pedal and steer independently.
Packed with safety features, advanced parent-controlled back wheel brake system, an adjustable 5-point harness, and a safety bar to keep your baby securely buckled in, this the toddler trike ensures a worry and stress-free ride for all.
Stage 1: Folds compactly. Store it conveniently, or wheel it around with the extendable parent handle for easy transportation.
Stage 2 (6 months+): Reclining seat. The reclining padded seat with extra head surround provides ultimate comfort while baby faces the world straight on, with their feet comfortably resting on the young baby’s footrest.
Stage 3 (10 months+): Comfort & Fun. Your baby enjoys a secure and comfortable ride seated upright, with feet resting on the foldable toddler footrest.
Stage 4 (12 months+): Supporting Posture. Remove the young baby’s footrest. Unfold the toddler footrest allowing baby to sit more upright while resting their feet in a downward position.
Stage 5 (18 months+): Develops valuable skills. Remove the canopy and watch your baby develop balance, curiosity and confidence while enjoying a fun ride and wide-eyed view.
Stage 6 (24 months+): Teaches pedalling. Fold the footrest, remove the safety bar, attach the pedals and use the Control Button to switch between parent & child control to build motor skills while learning to ride.
Stage 7 (30-36 months+): Supports independence. Remove the high back support and fold the parent handle so your little adventurer can explore the outdoors on a fully independent toddler tricycle.
- Stroller standard safety features
- Effortless Touch Steering®
- Compact & fully folding
- Front wheel shock absorbers
- Reclining seat for naptime
- Durable, puncture-free EVA wheels
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness
- Detachable safety bar
- Detachable and extendable canopy
- Parent/child controlled brake system
- Washable fully padded seat cover
- 2-stage training pedals, removable
- Age: 6 months and up
- 17kg max child weight
Product dimensions 401.6mm x 189mm x 388mm
Product weight 8.6kg
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or email@example.com, so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own 12 month interest free terms and conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Offer valid for new easi-own advances only .
- Interest rate on qualifying advances 0% p.a. fixed for first 12 months.
- At the end of that period, your easi-own interest rate applies for the remaining term of that advance (currently 9.95% p.a. – 29.95% p.a. variable determined by credit risk).
- Repayments on qualifying advances are spread evenly across the full term of that advance. The first 12 months payments on qualifying advances are principal/fees only, then principal/fees and interest for the remaining term of that advance.
- Mandatory fees: account fee $1.90 a week, PPSR fee $8 for each purchase, establishment fee $95 for first purchase or transaction fee $17.50 for each subsequent purchase.
- Rates and fees may change.
- Other non-mandatory fees and charges may also apply.
- Weekly pricing shown includes interest and assumes mandatory fees added to loan balance.
- Terms for weekly payments and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on completion of application.
- Security required over assets purchased and contents insurance may also be required.
easi-pay Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- No interest or mandatory fees are charged unless the easi-pay transaction is not paid off during the 12 week interest free term
- Click here for full terms & conditions
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limelight Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161