The Fuel 12 treadmill makes working out a breeze. The multi-screen console provides you key areas of feedback, and quick keys allow for easy speed adjustment. Lightweight but durable, this foldaway model offers 12 pre-set programmes and 6 incline levels.
Be assured in the knowledge that Fuel treadmills are also built with cushion decks which reduce impact and stress on your knees and other joints.
If you enjoy walking or jogging, the Fuel 12 treadmill is the product for you. Its’ strength and durability provides you with a very steady and comfortable platform for your cardio workouts. Combined with this strength, all Fuel treadmills are built with cushion decks which are proven to reduce impact and stress on knees and other joints.
Very simple to operate, the 12kph speed and 12 pre-set programs offer great variety while the contact heart rate sensors allow quick and easy checks to monitor your fitness improvement. A 6 level manual incline adjustment adds to the variety of workouts and the soft drop foldaway design with safety lock enables easy and safe storage between workouts.
We know that your health does not lose importance over time so we have selected Fuel products for our range as they are built out of heavy duty steel and incorporate durable motors that will keep up the pace as long as you do. When considering a treadmill for walking or jogging make sure you check the build strength - lightweight machines will not last the distance, even if only used for walking.
Built to the highest engineering standards and backed up with the best after sales service, Fuel treadmills offer reliability second to none.
- 80mm x 40mm Multi-screen LCD Display Console
- Console Feedback: Calories, Distance, Pulse, Speed, Time
- 12 Programs
- 1-12kph Speed
- 6 levels – manual Incline
- Heart Rate: Contact
- 1.5hp Drive Motor
- 15" x 47" (400mm x 1200mm) Running Surface
- Heavy duty powder coated tube Frame
- Water Bottle Holder
- 110kg Max User Weight
Dimensions 1520mmL x 725mmW x 1260mmH
Assembly required. Installation not included.
Customer Order only.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
Cancelling your order - prior to dispatch (applies to online purchases)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0800 232 500 as soon as possible before your item is dispatched. If your order is cancelled prior to dispatch, you will receive a full refund, within 7 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, you can no longer cancel (subject to your rights under applicable laws). However, once items are received you can contact us to discuss return options.
My item is damaged (applies to online purchases)
If your order arrives damaged, the best thing to do, is to get in touch with us as soon as possible on 0800 232 500 or [email protected], so we can sort it out for you.
In some circumstances we may require evidence the item(s) are damaged.
Exchanges and returns (applies to online purchases)
Please choose carefully. Once an order has been dispatched, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase (subject to your rights under applicable laws).
Refunds will be processed within seven business days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used.
If you have purchased through easi-own, please refer to your easi-own contract or contact our customer services team on 0800 232 500.
easi-own Terms and Conditions
- Responsible lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Term for weekly payment depends on interest rate.
- Interest rate: 9.95% p.a. to 29.95% p.a. variable, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change.
- Mandatory fees: Account Fee $1.95 a week, PPSR Fee $8.05, Establishment Fee $95 for first purchase or $17.50 for each subsequent purchase. Fee’s added to loan balance.
- Weekly pricing includes interest and mandatory fees. Click here for full terms & conditions.
- Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on competition of application.
- If you have any questions with regards to this application or the contract please contact dtr on Ph 0800 734 735 or email [email protected]
- Thorn Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr), 8 Business Parade South, Highbrook, Manukau 2161