Find a lower normal retail price on any item in-stock locally, and we’ll match it!
Making a price match promise claim is easy
In one of our stores:
- If you’ve found a competitor’s lower normal retail price on something in store you’ve chosen to buy from us, just take the proof of that price to one of our dtr team to have it verified.
- They’ll check the competitor pricing and stock availability against our price and stock availability.
- Once verified, you’ll pay the lower price for your selected product. The purchase must be made at that time and in that dtr branch.
- If you’d like to make an online purchase using our price match promise, please complete the form and email it with your comparative price proof documentation to [email protected] before you complete your purchase. One of our friendly customer services team will get in contact with you.
- We’ll check the normal retail price and stock availability. And if the lower price is verified we’ll send you an email invoice with a link to the checkout with the adjusted price applied to that item.
- Click the link in the email invoice and you'll be taken to the checkout to complete your purchase.
What is a normal retail price?
- Normal retail price means the everyday price of that item. It doesn’t include short term promotions. So, if the price has an end date or a limited quantity of stock, it’s not a normal price.
What products do we price match?
- Products that are identical i.e. the same brand and same model
- Products that are in stock and available in-store at another New Zealand retailer. Both the competitor and dtr must have the required quantity you want in stock.
What proof do we require of the lower competitor price?
- The product shown in a catalogue, newspaper or magazine advert, social media advert, online advert or digital catalogue, competitor website that displays in-store pricing, or a photo you’ve taken of a ticket price at an eligible competitor’s store.
What products or retailers won’t we match?
- We won’t match pricing from online only retailers
What does locally mean?
- Locally means within NZ.
This email is monitored at the Support Office Monday to Friday 9-5pm. During that time we try to reply to all enquiries within 1 business day (this does not include the weekends or public holidays). If you wish to email one of the branches, please check here for their email address. Please do not send personal customer information to this email. Check the branch listing and send directly to the branch concerned. Thanks again for contacting us.
If you would like to submit photo proof, please email to: